No I'm Not Sexually Frustrated

Chapter Twelve: No I'm Not Sexually Frustrated

Arabella's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell are you doing in here?" Lisa shouted.

"Shut up will you!" I clamped my hand over her mouth.

She sighed and nodded.

"Why are you here?" She asked calmly.

"I'm here because my friend needs me, whether she wants to admit it or not." I pointed at her and she looked down to avoid my gaze.

"You got my note then." She spoke softly.

"Yes, I did get the note and I want to help." I said sincerely.

She looked up a little shocked. The next thing I knew she was hugging me! I was a little shocked because she wasn't a person that hugged just anyone. I hugged back tightly as she started to cry. Poor Lisa, what has this girl gotten herself into.

"It's okay." I spoke soothingly.

"No...It's...Not...Ara...Bella." She spoke in hiccups.

"And why is it not okay?" I asked confused.

She sat down on the nurse's bed and I sat next to her. I watched her closely as she wiped her eyes.

"I'm being blackmailed and there is literally nothing I can do about it." Lisa spoke quietly.

"Of course there is something you can do about it!" I chimmed cheerfully.

She smiled and shook her head.

"You always were the one who looked on the bright side of things weren't you?" She giggled as I stuck my tongue at her.

"Lisa, talk to me." I said in a serious tone.

She looked at me and I saw the fear in her eyes and my heart softened. Lisa was never the type to be emotional, even when we were super close friends, seeing her like this is terrifying.

"You'll be mad at me." She said shyly.

"No I won't. I promise." I smiled.

"Arabella...I'm...Pregnant." She spoke each word slowly.

My jaw dropped and I couldn't control my shock as it washed all over my face. Lisa was pregnant? What the hell!!!

"Luke is the dad. He doesn't know and whoever is blackmailing me says that if I don't make your life hell they'll tell the whole school." Lisa frowned.

"We will figure this out together okay?" I said still in shock.

"Arabella I refuse to give up the baby." She said as she stroked her belly.

Now that I look at her she did look a little heavier than normal. No wonder she was going to the nurse's office so much.

"I know." I smiled warmly at her.

She looked up and I could see how scared she really was. I hugged her again and she hugged me back tighter.

"Why don't you just tell Luke the truth?" I whispered.

"He won't stay and if anything he'll refuse that it's his." She spoke softly.

I knew she was right. Luke was a sleaze ball who deserved to die alone in a hole.

"I'm going to fix this Lisa. I know you might not believe me right now but I promise I will find out who is blackmailing you and find a way to stop them." I said confidently.

Lisa smiled at me and for the first time I know the smile was genuine.

"I know you will Arabella. I know you will." She shook her head as she giggled.