An Update On Life #2

My Sweetart Mini Chewy candies are dwindling-- morale is running low. 

Ran the mile today: worst time since 6th grade at a resounding 14 minutes. UuuUuuuuuugh.

I'm reading the Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller. Oh. My. Gosh. A book has never made me cry, like, 70 pages in before. This book has captivated my heart and soul, and I am sincerely astounded by this novel. The romance is dizzying and sweet - and oh my gosh, despite the fact that I already know how the myth of Achilles ends, I'm still hanging on to every word like I've never even heard of Achilles. This book makes me want to run for miles -- which is ironic because of my previous statement about the mile run today. 

Also, in continuation, THE GREEKS HAVE LIKE 0 CHILL. NONE AT ALL. THEYRE SO - I DONT EVEN KNOW - THEY JUST ARE CRAZY BUT I LOVE THEM. ALSO. CHIRON. I FRIGGING LOVE CHIRON SO MUCH, I LOVED HIM IN THE PERCY JACKSON AND HE WAS LITERALLY SO SIMILAR IN THIS BOOK IT MADE MY HEART WARM, BC LIKE THERES CHIRON COMIN AT YA. WHEN HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BARBARIANS THAT WERE THE OTHER CENTAURS, ALL I COULD THINK OF WAS THE PARTY PONIES AND IM JUST DOOONE. I LOVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY SO MUCH SLAP ME.

*clears throat* In calmer news: I have watched Captain America: Winter Solider for the first time. Idk why I haven't seen it before, I've seen literally every other Marvel movie. But no joke - I screamed when Bucky's mask fell off. I mean I knew it was him but - still. AND AT THE END WHEN STEVE SAID "CAUSE IM WITH YOU TILL THE END OF THE LINE" AHHHHHHHHHHHH I SCREAMED AGAIN.

I had something else to talk about but I can't remember what it was............. hmmmmm.......... 

OH RIGHT. OKAY SO I HAVE A NEW STORY COMIN UP. ITS SAD. ITS DEPRESSING. IT MIGHT BE HOPEFUL IDK. ALSO, IT MAY BE TRIGGERING, SO I WARN YOU FOR THAT. 

ITS ABOUT THESE SIX FRIENDS WHO HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR YEARS AND YEARS. HOWEVER, ONE OF THESE FRIENDS IS DISCOVERED DEAD. SO NOW THEY HAVE TO COMPREHEND THIS MAJOR LOSS THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE SO EARLY IN THEIR LIVES. ITS ALL ABOUT THEM COMING TO TERMS WITH THE UNIMAGINABLE, FINDING SOLACE IN THE STRANGEST PLACES, AND THE MARKS WE LEAVE ON EACH OTHER. 

YEAH, IT GON BE GOOD. I CANT SAY EXACTLY WHEN IT WILL BE OUT AND READY FOR YALL TO READ, BUT ILL CERTAINLY KEEP YOU UPDATED.