IS THUR ANYBODEE OUT THUR

HELLO YES IT IS 1:44 AM WHERE I LIVE, IS ANYONE ELSE AWAKE? 

I JUST WOKE UP ABOUT TWENTY MINITES AGO, THINKING IT WAS 7 AM AND TIME FOR SCHOOL. I EVEN GOT UP AND WALKED TO THE KITCHEN, CONFUSED AS TO WHY IT WAS STILL INKY DARK OUT. AND USUALLY I LIKE SEEING THAT I HAVE EXTRA HOURS TO SLEEP, BUT IMMA BE UP ALL NIGHT. 

YEAH I DONT KNOW HOW SCHOOL TOMORROW IS GONNA WORK. I REALLY WANNA TALK TO SOMEBODY. I HATE GOING THROUGH THESE NIGHTS WITHOUT SOMEBODY TO TALK TO. 

SO IMMA TALK WITH MYSELF. SOUNDS INSANE, I  KNOW. BUT ITS CURRENTLY 1:47 AM AND I HAVE A LOOOOOONG STRING OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO WATCH.

LETS SEE IF I CAN STAY AWAY FROM THE WEIRD SIDE OF YOUTUBE. RECOMMEDATIONS, DON'T FAIL ME NOW!!

AND NOW FOR A STRING OF CONCIOUS THOUGHTS THAT OCCUR IN THE WEE MORNING HOURS.

*Michael Murphy looks like James Potter*

*awe look at these cute people confessing to their crushes their feelings. #awholelottaGryffindors*

*I wonder how accurate the Pottermore sorting quizzes are*

*I mean it's as close as we're gonna get to the real thing, other than meeting Queen J.K. herself and having her crown us Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin*

*Four words: Draco Malfoy Redemption Plot* 

*I wonder how to system of the Patronus works*

*I mean if I spend my time and effort on learning this insanely complicated spell, I'd want to use it for more than just fighting Dementors*

*just me? ^^*

*(hears motorcycle revving outside) WHeRE aRe YoU g oING?*

*Are Patronuses sentient?*

*Wait why would they be?*

*Why is it that only certain breeds of certain animals are included in the Pottermore Patronus quiz? What makes one type of cat lesser to another?*

*How much extensive thinking did J.K. have to do to decide what animals she would make possibilities? Are they all of central importance, or are they just the first things she could think of?*

*They better not make Sirius or Remus look weird in the Prisoner of Azkaban illustrated edition*

*OKAY LITERALLY THERE IS JUST THIS VERY LOUD MOTORCYCLE REVVING UP ON THE ROAD ABOUT FIFTY YARDS AWAY. CONTINUOUSLY. WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? WHERE DID YOU GO? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM COTTON EYED JOE*