4. Girl Meets Sleepover

The day ended with everyone thanking Riley for boosting their self-confidence, the little project had made the senior guys regret going after the girls, most of them had apologized to her for the list. Riley skipped over to her friends smiling, her body covered in the words of others. For once her insecurities weren't a problem, and she was able to help everyone she could.

"Someone's happy," Maya said as Riley smiled. "Now stop smiling it's a little weird even for you."

"But I'm happy Maya, and I have an idea," she said taking a hold of her best friend before grabbing on to Smackle.

"What's with the affection Bubbles, I'm taken," Smackle said as Riley pulled her away from Farkle.

"Sleepover at my house," she said. Their long weekend had officially started, and her family wasn't leaving until the next morning so the girls could sleep over.

"Today?" Smackle said.

"Just go with it, once Riley has a thought in her head there's no stopping her," Maya answered.

"Yeah Smackle go with it, plus we've never had a sleepover just the three of us," Riley said pulling the girls towards the hole. "Now go home grab some clothes and meet me at my house in an hour. I'm going to pick up some snacks. Maya you get the movies, and Smackle just bring your pretty self. It's time for you to learn what girls do at sleepovers."

"And don't worry, most of the time Riley's out like a light by ten," Maya said smiling. "You can do your homework after, unless you fall asleep early too."

"I usually stay awake until 11, some nights I don't fall asleep until one in the morning because I'm working on something," Smackle said looking between the two girls.

"Riley you're so weak," Maya said trying to hold back a laugh. "Even Smackle stays up late."

"I live by my own set of rules so it doesn't matter when I go to bed, but for tonight I'll try to stay up a little later," Riley said smiling at her friends. "So you have one hour."

The three girls walked off in their own direction, Riley rushed to the café to grab some pastries before going to the corner store to grab chips, popcorn, chocolate and gummy bears. She smiled all the way home thinking about everything she had done throughout the day, and about how the best thing she could do was spend the night hanging out with her best girlfriends. She set up the bay window for them to sit at and watch movies, and made sure that their snacks were close by. She pulled out some facial stuff she had gotten as a gift, as well as nail polish. She wanted Smackle to have a proper girls night.

"Riley, just remember that we're leaving around eleven in the morning," her mother said as she finished setting up.

"Okay," she said as she grabbed extra blankets and pillows for the floor.

"Alright losers let's do this," Maya said walking in.

"Please tell me you didn't get just horror movies?" Riley asked as she walked back to her room.

"Nah, I know how you are so I got the live action versions of all the Disney movies that came out in the last five years."

"Okay, I set everything up so we just need Smackle to get here and we're good to go."

The two of them set up the floor of her room so that if one of them had to sleep on the floor it wouldn't be a problem.

"Alright let's get this over with," Smackle said as she walked into the room.

"Aww Smackle it's not going to be that bad," Riley said.

"Yeah just wait until she passes out, the real fun will begin then," Maya said looking over at Riley who just felt astonished at the fact that her best friend would say something like that.