28

"Thank you. For everything." I said, turning around to see him loosen his tie even more. "I-" I took a step forward, placing a hand on his chest, where his pacemaker was. "I enjoyed tonight." Looking up at Hardy I let my head take over and closed my eyes, letting him lean down and close the space between us.

It was then he kissed me.

He kissed me, and kept going.
Letting me push him against the door, I grabbed his face and stroked his scruff, feeling his hands gently rest on my waist, before pulling my good side to turn us around so that I was against the door. I winced a tiny bit, but the pressure he was keeping on my side was preventing it from moving too much. He knew what he was doing.

"Well." I chuckled, looking away from him as we caught our breaths. Hardy was wide eyed, his lips forming a pout that said 'well' in reply, tilting his head before taking a step back and looking upstairs.

"Do you want to. Erm." He stuttered. The man that had just kissed me and the man asking if I wanted to go upstairs were like two different people. It was adorable, to say the least.
I nodded as a reply, feeling him hold my waist as he helped me up the stairs.

"Thank you." I said, feeling his hand turn me around and continue to kiss me, slowly leading me backwards until I felt the bed on the back of my legs. I held his tie as he lowered me down gently, taking his tie completely off and slipping off his shoes before climbing on top of me and continuing to kiss me, his right hand firmly on my stomach, applying some pressure to ease the ache.
A small moan escaped my mouth before he parted with my lips yet again, and as he leant up he began unbuttoning his shirt.

"W-wait." I said, suddenly not sure about something. "Will my wound-"

"If you want me to stop, I will." Hardy said, kneeling on the edge of the bed.

"No." I shook my head, sitting up and unbuckling his trousers, slowly. "I want this." I had wanted this for quite a while now. He nodded at me, taking his shirt off and gently taking off my shoes, the buzz from the wine well and truly kicking in.

Grabbing the back of his neck I pulled his lips towards mine, feeling his scruff tickle my checks every now and again. It felt like I had melted into his lips, moulding together as I began to feel something between my thighs.

"Do you, er." I nodded, pulling his hand from my waist to down my trousers, where I felt him tug at them, slipping them down to my knees before I wriggled them down to my ankles and then into the floor at the end of the bed.

"Yes." I could feel him now, against my navel as he glanced down. "Oh shit, condom." I remembered, feeling his arm reach over me as I looked up, seeing a drawer open and close. He held the packet up to my mouth and I tore it open, letting him take the latex and place it on.

I nodded and felt him adjust, putting pressure against my wall as he slowly pushed his way in.

"Ah!" I tried to contain myself, but with my side too, it was hard not to react. "Shit." I gasped, feeling him still pushing in until some of the pressure relived itself, the feeling of him pulling out again.

"Let me know." Alec said, leaning over to the crook of my neck, one arm holding my side and the other supporting himself above me.

"Don't stop." I panted, burying my head into his neck and running my nails along his back, feeling his long strokes get a bit quicker. Gripping the bed sheets either side my head tilted back, feeling my the pressure on my side sting a little, but this feeling, it was good.

Hardy started to quicken, and as I lifted my legs up to help pain started in my side, making my cry out in pain.

"Shit." I gasped, gripping my side. He stopped, pulling out and looking at me. "It's fine." I ensured him, but he began to climb off the bed. "Please, Alec." I needed this tonight. I needed to start blocking out the sensation of pain when I slept with someone, because that's what was happening right now. "Please." I begged him, making him sigh and lean over, slowly getting back in before our hips reached each other. His somewhat hairy chest leant down to my own body and his hand supported my side as he stuck close to me, moving my whole body when he went in and out.

***

Alec had gone for a shower, after a bit of speed had been picked up he held my side to ensure I didn't feel any pain, which had worked. We had both finished a tad sweaty, Alec more so than me. I hadn't realised the time, we had been at it for almost three hours.
When he walked in I smiled gently, not knowing what to say as I sat there, naked in his bed sheets.
"Get some rest." He said, slipping a pair of boxers on before dropping the towel, revealing his skinny figure. Surprisingly the muscle definition wasn't bad, considering he probably didn't do any exercise other than walk along the cliffs.

"Alright." I answered, softly making my way to a lying position, feeling Alec slip into the bed sheets. "Thank you for staying tonight." I said, knowing that last time he had just fallen asleep after.

"Come here." He said, seemingly ignoring my comment. Turning over I saw that he was on his back with an arm out, waiting for me to close the space between us. Luckily since we're in a double bed there was a lot more room to get in a comfortable position.
"Did I-"

"No, you didn't hurt me." I interrupted, glancing up at the man who was staring at drawn curtains like they could end his life. "Alec, you didn't. It was mutual and consensual. I wouldn't have-" I stopped myself, sighing and placing my head on his chest, feeling his beating heart. "I wouldn't have said yes to just anyone." We had both been through a lot for the past couple of years, not knowing of each other. But we did now, and we could suffer this together, and pull through the other side.

"The case starts in two days." He said, finding my hair with his hand and starting to play with it. "I don't know if-"

"Please. Not now." I closed my eyes, placing my hand softly on his chest, feeling the lump and small scar from where his pacemaker was put in. "I just want to finish a good day." I felt Alec nod, granting my wish. "Goodnight, Alec Hardy." I closed my eyes, feeling him lean to turn the bedside light off.

"Goodnight, Alice."