030

rosie: Happy birthday pokpak! 💕🎉🎈🎁. Wow, I can't believe our beloved maknae just became that one year older 😱! Especially for me, this means you've stolen my heart and kept away for another year 😚😍😘 ! I'm really grateful for that you know, but there are so many more things I'm grateful for too 🙈. To be honest, I don't know what to say since there are so many things I wanna say really 🙊. Ever since the trainee days when we first met and sparks set off between us, we've always been together 👩‍❤️‍👩. Through the thick and thin, good and bad, highs and lows, you name it. You've always given me love ❤️😉😏 and courage 💪💞 and I wanna try my best to do the same 👌. I wanna do everything right for you. I wanna be who you dream of. Even though we only met a few years ago, it's like I've known you my whole life 🌏, that's how close we are 🔐. That's how precious 💎 you are to me. Even then, we're not just friends, but we're best friends, partners, soulmates and lovers. Your so beautiful 🌹👑💁💋, my gorgeous girl, that I couldn't help but go weak at first 😫😂. After our debut as well, you looked like an angel 🔥👌✨and I found it even harder to control my feelings for you 🙉😆😘. At first I tried to reject but I'm glad I didn't in the end or we'd have nothing now. Every time you smile I feel so much better and even when I seem kinda annoyed with you, just know that I'm actually super happy inside from just talking to you. Anyways, enough of me waffling on, I should give you my present shouldn't I? Well, I knew that you'd probably want to meet your family and friends back in Thailand tomorrow. So I actually gave your 'present' before when we went to Australia together but, remember when I said I'd prove my love to you better? I figured, why don't we do that tonight 😉🔥👅💋? I'm not scared anymore and now I want to show you my true love and passion more than ever.
PS. I know you love me with black hair so I dyed it back just for you ;) 💁🏻
Luv u baeeee!💎🔐
ur bby girl chaeyoung-ah 💕

lisa: omg ro
lisa: I can't
lisa: I wanna cry, I love you so much 😭❤️

rosie: awh don't cry babe 😱
rosie: I've got way more in store for you today

lisa: I wanna hug you so much
lisa: where are you now?

rosie: surprise
rosie: come and find me ;)

lisa: okay, I'm checking the lounge first

*in lounge irl*

rosie + jendeukie + jichu: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LALISAAAAAA!!!!! MAKE A WISH BEFORE BLOWING OUT UR CANDLES!

lisa: OMG IM DEAD
lisa: ALL THIS FOR ME GURLS

jichu: oki quick i wanna eat da cake 💩

jennie: yah we baked a rlly noice cake 🎂😂👌

A/N: OMG YALL!! TODAY IS THE DAY (AIGHT IN ENGLAND ATLEAST) AN ADORABLE BALL OF FLUFF, A LOVELY MEME + ROSE'S BAE WAS BORN. TODAY IS AMAZINGGGGGG!!

 TODAY IS AMAZINGGGGGG!!

my reaction to jennie's post: OMONAH JENLIS R HAVIN' AN AFFAIR SHET

my reaction to rosé's post: YAS IT'S REAL IT'S REAL SHE SAID ILY TO HER