Chapter 15

Luke walked into the school that morning with one intention.

He stormed down the corridor, straight to Angel's locker and slammed it shut from where she was hiding behind it.

"Oh.. Hey baby!" she tried to wrap her arms around Luke but he grabbed her wrist with a glare.

"You told people you wee pregnant?!"

"It's only the truth"

"Angel!" he yelled but then looked around, as a few people were staring. "Angel.." he whispered, "we haven't even had sex... and you know that"

"Yeah but this bitch Courtney is getting so much attention for being pregnant so we need to up our game, plus the best part is that i don't even need to pregnant"

"What?" He asked, now just confused.

"Think about it! Angel sadly.. tragically.. fatally... looses her baby at just a few months pregnant, uh, we'll have so many–"

Luke didn't even listen at this point, just took a few moments to realise how stupid she sounded. he must of sounded like that when he was dating Ashton.

Like... was he really that much of an ass?

"Plus, wouldn't wanna tell everyone that poor Lukey here couldn't get it up for the hottest girl in school. They'll call you a fag! and the guys will die from laughter. You'll never live it down."

"More like i couldn't get it up for a bitch faced gremlin"

"Wha–"

"Look, blackmail me all you want, but let's face the facts. You tell them that, all there gonna notice is the 'couldn't get it up for you' part. So nice try baby, but they'll laugh at you just as much as me. And anyway whatever the fuck you're trying to do with this baby shit, forget it" I then yell out, loud enough for everyone to here, "we're done!"

I shrugged, high fiving a random dude as i walked down the corridor not giving any fucks about that stupid bitch. i needed to find ashton.

-

Ashton's pov:

Parties.

Oh the pleasure.

Parties a dumb. Its just an excuse for people to get drunk or high and forget about their meaningless problems but really all they do is think about it more, make an idiot move, screw up, do something they regret and then are faced with more problems... In a nutshell.

"Ashton!" I hear.

Luke.

"Ash, we need to tal-"

"No, you need to leave"

"Please, two minutes! Hear me out"

"Luke.. I said no. Now please just go"

"No! Listen to me you stubborn twat! I broke up with Angel, okay? I realised how unbelievable pathetically stupid i was being and... and also how screwed and fucked up i was when we were dating. I don't even know how you still talk or even put up with me... I- I really have no clue. And for that I'm sorry–"