Chapter 12

the ending seems familiar bc i changed the other and used it for a later chapter (dis one)

-

"Shots shots shots shots shots shots" the sqwad chanted.

"Bleach!" Kyla yelled at the end.

"Free on me" the bartender laughed with her and she blushed sheepishly.

He was hot.

"Doesn't get too drunk" Luke slurred to Izzy as she stood with Sherly.

"Me? pff, I'm suuuupperrr responsible"

"Course you are, and I'm smart" Sher, the one who was drinking moderate but somehow still drunk rolled her eyes.

Izzy, Nora and Luke were pissed, Maë was sober, Sher lightly drunk along with Cal who forced Mike and Ash to come (they don't drink so they were sober).

And for Kyla... No one knew if she was drunk or it was just her.

Hours past.

All that was heard was chatter and drunken slurs....

But then, the shot was heard.

6 hours earlier

"Come on Maë!"

"No, I hate parties"

"It'll be fun!" Izzy plead.

"Fuck it, fine"

"Great!..

Now to get the rest of you to come" Izzy and Maë spun round on their chairs.

"Sher?"

"Um duh, Mikey's not going so I can get hella drunk"

"Two down. Four to go. Guys?"

"I'll go. But only for you" Nora murdered and Izzy blushed.

"Yo I ship it" Calum piped, "And I'm only coming if I can convince Mikey and Ash"

"And there goes my plans" Sher sighed, "Oh well, they won't be near us"

"Well I'm in... Again, if anyone cares" Kyla said with faked offence.

"Hey baby" Luke greeted, kissing Angel's cheek.

"Hey" she replied as Luke wrapped his arms around her, desperately trying to feel something.

To feel comfort, to feel happiness... for it to feel... right.

But he didn't get any of those, he just felt a small waist burning at his touch and and an empty heart yearning for someone he didn't want it to.

"Oh and there's a party at Dan's later, of course we're going" She giggled causing Luke to sigh deeply.

"Mhm"