Chapter 9

BTW PLS GO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ON THE LAST PART AND ALSO PLS STAY WITH THIS BOOK BC THERES GONNA BE A TALENT SHOW (you'll see in the chapter) WITH 5H, 5SOS, 1D AND LITTLE MIX NEAR TGE END.

ehm, anyway...

on with the chapter:

-

"No way!" Ashton gasped as Michael told him the school's latest gossip... It happened an hour ago.

"Yes way" Michael retorted.

"Well Jess is a total bitch"

"Yeah but c'mon... That's literally us"

"Okay true" As the two best friends' laughter died down, Ashton's breath hitched in his throat when Luke entered the room with his stupid girlfriend, hair everywhere and clothes all messed up.

"Why are you late to my lesson?" Mrs Halpen glared at the teens.

"It's cause– well I dunno" Luke shrugged, not really caring.

"Whatever, get in, sit down, turn your text books to page 102 and get on with the work"

"Yes, ma'am" he winked and she glared.

And all lesson the only thing Ashton could focus on was the stupid giggle of his annoying ass girlfriend and the suggestive stares Luke would give him.

-

Then the end of the lesson rolled round and the two boys were the last to leave.

"What's your fucking problem?" Ashton seethed when Ashton pushed right passed him.

"My problem?" Luke chuckled, "You're the one who couldn't even take your eyes off of me"

"Shut the fuck up, Luke, you don't know shit"

"Oh really because it seems to me tha–"

"Will you two shut the fuck up and go to lesson?" A teacher, Miss Balex waltzed over.

"Sorry ma'am, thought it was break not second"

"It's chill, just get to lesson" she said, shoving a slice of pizza in her mouth.

The two boys glared at each other before stomping off.

As the two boys entered their music lesson late, the teacher, Mr Cowell, just told them to take a seat and that they would be assigned group projects.

The class was quite small when they first picked music (it was just Harry, Ashton, Camila, Michael, Zayn, Ally, Luke, Calum Perrie, Jesse, Lauren and Louis.. but then about 6 new students joined...

"Right, well I've chosen your groups, don't try and change them... Jade, Leigh-Anne, Perrie and Jesse, you guys are a group."

"Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and– wait, where's Zayn?"

"He left" Niall spoke.

"Oh.. well, you four are a group. Also Dinah, Normani, Ally, Lauren you guys are a group considering Camila's not in"

"And that leave Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael together. Please get into your groups and I'll explain what the task is."

"Fucking great" Luke muttered as the four got into a group.. But Calum couldn't contain the smile that danced on his lips.

"Why are you so happy?" Michael asked.

"Oh.. nothing" Calum brushed it off.

He needed to inform the girls.

"Right pick and name so I can write it down and then I'll explain"

It was probably gonna take long for the three other groups because they weren't all friends.. They were put together by the teacher. But Luke, Cal, Ash and Mikey knew each other, so technically they weren't put together... They would have chosen each other anyway. (with complications because Luke and Ash but Calum would make it work)

[A/N: okay btw you know how i said there was gonna be a sequel.. well in the sequel (bc 5sos are famous this time) after the talent show all the bands, 1D, 5H and LM will make it big so in the sequel they're all friends and all on tour together and I'm so excited bc the can look back on this aH)

"So you're task is a six week project till the end of term, to write a song and perform it on the last week of school at the talent show"

Ah, the last week would be eventful.

The end of Luke and Ashton's bet.

The week were Calum's big plan with Izzy, Maë, Sher, Nora and Kyla, would fall into place.

Well except there was no plan... But they're planning something.. And it's gon be lit.

"Well we already have plenty of songs, we just need practice.." Michael spoke hesitantly.

"Mine, tomorrow after school. Be there losers" Calum pitched.

-

"We need to talk"

"What?" Luke snapped his head up at Ashton.

"Okay, do you promise me you are not just using Angel to make me jealous... Because what you did last week, Luke... It hurt. Wether you did that on purpose or to make me confess 'my feelings' it hurt... But if it was because it was a mistake and you truly love her.. Then fine. Our bet's still on... But at least tell her about the bet. It's not like if one of us admits we'll get together because you have a girlfriend... Who you love... Plus I don't even like you–"

"Ashton, shut up" Luke looked deeply into the smaller one's eyes and leaned in so his lips brushed over Ashton's, igniting a spark within their proximity.

But what they didn't see was from afar, stood Izzy watching. She gasped and ran off to tell the others but what she didn't stay long enough to see was Luke, not press his lips to Ashton's but instead turn his head and whisper into Ashton's ear.. "You're as weak as a petal baby boy" he chuckled deviously.

"The bet is still on... I think that's the only thing you should worry about" Luke winked at the boy before walking off to his lesson, leaving Ashton to count his unanswered questions.

-

vote and comment (:

ily - nabs. x