Chapter 1

2013/2014 5sos.

lets just.

but luke is 19, calum - 18, michael is 18 and ashton is 17

(also i forgot to ask who you want to top in malum?)

(this is early, i don't know when im gonna actually start the book but updates will be weekly)

-

Luke Hemmings

I know that name all too well.

My ex, not to mention my enemy.

The boy that stole my heart and still has a small piece of it, not that i'd ever admit.

You see, the thing is with Luke, is he cares too much. Oh, but not about important things that he should care about, like grades and his future, no... He cares about stupid shit like popularity and reputation.

I mean, yeah, he is the most popular guy in school and yeah, he is extremely hot. But what happens when he grows up, and being 'hot and popular' won't matter? What happens when he needs a job?... is he gonna sleep with manager? cause I'm pretty sure he's gonna get nowhere with that.

I should probably explain about our ended relationship.

"Hey, baby" Luke said, wrapping his arms around my waist and spinning me around.

"Did you enjoy last night?" he winked.

"Shut up, Luke. My parents can never find out we did that.."

"But why?..It's not like you're illegal"

"But they already don't like you as it is. Besides what 16 year old's parents want to know that their son was fucked by an 18 year old"

"Look, it's not exactly ideal, but I love you, Ash. And I want everyone to know..."

"What'd you mean..?" I grew worried. Luke can do pretty stupid shit sometimes.

When he simply shrugged I groaned.

"What'd you do?" I say, shaking my head.

"Well um – don't freak out... but I-I uh, I kinda sent a clip of you moaning to the guys" (basically everyone on the football team)

"What the fuck, Luke?! When did you even do that!?"

"When you were blind-folded" he admitted sheepishly. "But it's not like they could see.. much"

"That's not the point! — what even was the point?" I shouted.

"Well the guys had a bet on what your moans sounded like. They called it hot and stuff and I wanted to punch them because I didn't want them talking about your pretty moans, princess. They're for my ears only. But then they dared me to send a clip of you moaning so they could find out and well, you know, I have to do my dares."

"Luke, you knew that was my first time and you fucking record me because of some fucking dare!?"

"Baby boy, calm down"