Chapter 10

"They kissed! I'm telling you!" Izzy squealed.

"No fooking way" Calum gasped.

"You're not Harry Styles, Cal shut up" Maëlyss roller her eyes.

"Let a man dream–"

"Um are you guys even listening to me?" Izzy glared.

"What– oh yeah" Nora said in a daze.

"This changes everything" Kyla said deeply.

"...Okay?" Sher furrowed her eyebrows.

"Wait but that happened Tuesday.. Somethings obviously happened because they're back to hating each other"

"Maybe it was a mistake, like heat of the moment type thing... Luke does have a girlfriend" Kyla chimed timidly.

"Bitch is a fake ass hoe" Izzy snapped, "Wait sorry, there's nothing wrong with being hoe. Don't attack me tumblr" she quickly apologised, adding an little shady remark at the end.

"Wait! Let's just stick to our plan" Calum shrugged.

"What?" the other five say in unison.

"But they kissed. So our plan doesn't need to be done.." Nora rose and eyebrow.

"Yeah but something happened between now and then because they're back to arguing" Maëlyss pointed out.

"Still. Whatever way it won't work then because if something did happen, they probably hate each other more now" Sher spoke.

"We worked on that plan and just as it was about to go into action the kiss happened. So I'm with Cal, pretend this kiss didn't happen and let's do this shit" Izzy high-fived them.

- (bold - luke's, Izzy's and Nora's scenario / italics - ashton's Maëlyss', Kyla's scenario / underlined- Michael's Calum's and Sherly's scenario)

"Lucas Roberto Hamings"

"Fuck you, Elizabeth"

"That's right bitch I am the Queen, right after Marina Lambrini Diamandis"

"Right okay... What'd you want anyway?"

"Well this is my gir– uh, friend Nora and we need to talk"

"Antonio my baby boy"

"What's up, Maë?"

"Well, new kid, whose name I now know as Kayla–"

"Kyla"

"Oh yeah, that, well turns out she has a huugggeee crush on you"

"Um... Okay?"

"Well aren't you gonna ask her out!"

"Bitch I'm as straight as Calum's dîck"

"I did not want that image in my mind"

"Mikey!"

"Cally!" he mimicked sarcastically.

"Is it okay of Sher hangs out with us today?"

"She's my sister..."

"Oh it appears she it"

'The Sqwad' (chosen by two girls at the school randomly one day) were all meant to tell the boys a bunch of bullshit to put it simply.