Chapter Sixteen

After we watched the movie we had created the past six months,  Dean came over to me, took my hand, and kissed my neck.

When he reached my lips, i whispered, "We're threw." I let go of his hands, and walked away, leaving HIM standing there like a fool. Good, he diserves it.

I grabbed my purse from my dressing room and drove my limo back to the hotel. but when the limo doors slid open, Dean was standing there panting, holding his hands out for me to grab. Instead, i climbed threw the window that blocked me from the driver's front of the car, and i hopped out of the passenger side on my own.

"What was the point in that?" Dean asked me, he sounded angry but he was smiling.

I wasnt. "Go away, Dean." i pushed passed and walked into the hotel. But Dean grabbed me before i entered the door. He drug me to the side of the hotel, and pinned me up against the wall. "Dean! Quit! I swear, i'll shout rape if i have to!"

Dean leaned down and kissed me. I wanted to stop struggling, but i had too. He was doing this on perpose. I pushed him away from me, and began to run, but he grabbed me and pinned me back on the wall.

"Haven!" he said. "What has gotton into you?"

I bit his arm as hard as i could but he didnt let go. "Get away from me!" i screamed finally.

Dean placed his hand on my mouth, and only muted sounds escaped. I punched at his face, but caught his shoulder instead and my hand went numb with pain. I started crying because i knew i was hopeless.

"Are you going to stop screaming?" Dean whispered to me. I looked at him and nodded. "Ok, then," he said and put each hand on my shoulder so i couldnt leave. "What's wrong? What have you gotton into?"

I quivered in fear and anger. "No, It's more like what have you gotton into?"

"What?" he said.

I smacked him, not very hard, but not soft either. "You know what. Either your cheating on me, or you love to humilliate me in front of your buddies and i'm done. I cant go on like this anymore. I'm leaving you. We are threw."

"Haven-"

"No. Save your breath because nothing is changing my mind." i say to him.

I see the hurt in his eyes, and it's killing me to do this, but if i wanted to keep my reputation up then i'll have to do this.

"And what about Cheyanne and Danielle?"

"Since when do you care about them? They left me, alright? You all left me. I was alone. I was... left out." I look away, but come back strong. "Now let me go!"

Dean's grasp softened, and he allowed me to run back into the hotel. I went to the lady behind the desk. "Excuse me? Could you please dont let anyone know where my room is? Crazy fans, they drove me out of my old room."

"Oh i am so sorry Haven Jade, i am so sorry! I promise i wont allow them to chase you anymore, is that alright? I'm so sorry! So so so very sorry!"

I shrugged. "It's alright." i say simply, then leave to my dark, lonely room where nobody knows where i am.

This is how i'm going to do this. I recurl my hair, redo my make-up and change into a blue floral dress with tan boots and a large tan belt across the waist before i sit on the couch and wait for my phone to buzz.

Finally, he calls.

"Hello?"

"Hey! So, about that date--"

"I'm ready, just come on over. I'm at the Hilton Garden Hotel on Maple Street. Please hurry before my friends find out i've changed hotel rooms and want to talk. I cant talk right now. I'm a mess. Maybe you shouldnt come over. Maybe--"

"Hey. If you didnt want to date me in the first place, you should have just said so. You didnt have to break heart twice."

"No, Ethan--"

"No. I'm sorry, Haven. Sorry."

That's when i broke down. The time that i actually needed him to talk to, he leaves me to pick up the peices by myself. I hugged my pillow and screamed as loud as i could.

Knocking on my door woke me up. I was on the couch sleeping with my pillow in my arms. I glanced at my mirror. I had mascara all down my face from crying hours earlier. But i opened the door without thinking to look in the peep hole.

And there stood Cheyanne and Danielle. They were arguing like they did before the trip to brooklynn until they saw me, then they stopped and started asking questions.

"What happened?"

"Why'd you leave?"

"Why does this place stink like old people?"

"Why is the power out in this room?"

I screamed, "Shut up!" And slammed the door.

They banged on the door and unlocked it with my key i left under the matt, but every time i locked it back up. Finally they gave up and i heard Dani and Chey fighting over something stupid.

"This is your fault!"

"My fault? Oh, no no no no no. This is obviously your fault!"

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Finally, thye both shouted, "Haven!"

I banged my head on the door over and over again. This was going to be a long night.

A really long night.

Grr, i leaned against the door and looked all around my room.

Soon i started cring, and i slid to the ground like a ragdoll.