Chapter Seventeen

"Welcome, welcome, welcome," Jerry, our directer, said to us. "It has been a fine six months, and we have finished the first movie of the four-part saga. We will meet back up in four weeks and have to give some autographs to fans, and that will be your last connection to us until six months passes and we will begin the second part of the saga."

The cast cheered except for me, Cheyanne, and Dean.

"This Friday we will be getting on a plane and going back home. You will say goodbye to your friends until we meet up again, but i want no connection what-so-ever with any of your castmates. Got it? We want the people to notice us. And we dont want to be all buddy-buddy like any other movie. No communication. At all." Jerry told us.

I smiled. "Thank God," i said a little too loudly. Dean and Cheyanne were the only ones that heard me i'm guessing since they had a look on their faces like pain and anger. Good. That's what i'm feeling right now, they diserve the same for treating me like this.

"Now go!" Jerry  shouted. "Get off the set!"

Everyone scattered except for me. I walked slowly off the set, glad to finally be leaving this aweful place. The place isnt really aweful, it's just my mood. And i feel like i want to kill Cheyanne and Dean and even Danielle for the pain they have caused me the past week. I wanted everyone i knew dead so i wouldnt have to worry about them.

But i didnt really want them dead. I wanted them alive. Feeling the pain i was feeling at this moment. I want them to know that i hated them and i never wanted that hatred covered up. I wanted it forever to block my heart.

But deep inside, i really wanted them to talk to me. To set this straight. To build our friendship back up, and mine and Dean's relationship.

And the sadest thing is, i couldnt show one hair of my feelings on the outside. I had to paint on a face smile until i was completly alone. I had to pretend to laugh. I had to pretnd to look like i was having a good time. I had to pretend my life wasnt falling apart inside.

Cheyanne's gone.

Danielle's gone.

Dean's Gone.

Ethan's gone.

My mom and dad are gone.

I was alone. Completly, and utterly alone. And i had to pretend that nothing was wrong. I have to pretend that my life was as good as it was before we even came to Brooklynn.

I made up my mind. I was going to do it. I was. Right now.

I snuck out of the hotel room in the middle of the night. And i went to a park that wasnt very far away. Behind me i could have sworn someone was following me, but i was to pissed off to care. Why should i anyway? With what i was about to do, it wouldnt matter anyways if someone was following. They'll just witness someone die.

I walked over to the small pond in the middle of the park and i watched the current flow down hill before i grabbed the gun from under my jacket.

I stared at it for a second, tossing it in on hand, turning it around in the other, before i took it in both hands. I was going to do this. I had to. I'll be happier after i finish this.

I brought the gun to my head just above my ear. I stared at the moon for a second, before i closed my eyes. I took a deep breath, and placed my hand on the trigger.

Litterally a point of a second before i was going to pull the tigger, i heard Danielle's voice. "Haven?" She ran to me, and i set the gun down on the ground. Just as she grabbed my shoulders, i cried. Loudly.

"Haven, oh my gosh! What the hell were you thinking?"

I looked at her, my body shaking with fear. "How'd you find me?"

"I followed you." She said to me, holding me close. "Shh... What was going threw your head, Haven? Tell me! Tell me, NOW."

I gulped. "I was thinking i'd be happier if i... if i killed... if i killed myse..." i couldnt even finish the sentence. I shook with fear and my cheeks were damp with tears and i hugged Danielle so tight i thought she'd burst at any given time.

"And about me? Did you think on how i would react? Listen, i'm sorry i went to the movie's without you, ok? But me going to the movie's without you doesnt give you a reason to kill yourself. I still love you."

Finally, i said, "It wasnt just because of that. I heard Dean talking, he said 'Yah, she kisses good.' And what if he wasnt talking about me? And even if he were talking about me, he stilled embarrassed me and made me look weak."

"Haven. Not even that is a reason to kill yourself."

"Everyone is gone, Dani. I'm alone. Dean, Cheyanne, Ethan, Mom, Dad. They're all gone, Dani!"

"I'm here, Haven. I. Am. Here. You are not alone."

"I thought you were gone, too, Dani. I thought were gone forever because of the way i acted. Dani, i was so scared..." i said. I sounded like a five year old, but i didnt care. I owe Danielle so much. She just saved my life.

"Dani." i said. She looked down at me. "I love you, sis. You just saved my life."

Danielle smiled at me. "I love you, too. And, to your second comment, Damn right i did! Now let's get back to the hotel before we get arrested for being here--"

Handcuffs clasped around Danielle's hands, and mine too after i gasped. We turned around to see a police officer.

"You have to right to remain silent. Everything you say can and will be held against you..." he read off our rights then threw us in the cop car.

I looked at Danielle with fear. "Mr Cop, sir?" she said. "Why... why are we being arrested?"

"You need to be questioned."

"For what, exactly?" she asked.

"Murder."

"Murder?" me and Danielle said.

"Yes, murder. You know Ethan Garnes, right?" The cop asked.

I thought for a second. Ethan! "What happened to him?" i asked immidiantly.

"He was shot just about two hours ago. We read his messages and you were the last person he talked to, Haven. He was shot in the head. With the same gun you had just now at that park." Mr. Cop said.

I couldnt believe it.

We were being arrested.

For MURDER.