Chapter Five

It took me forever to go to sleep tonight.

I stayed up all night thinking about Danielle. I didnt really mean it wen i called her a bitch, it was just anger that had taken up my body. I hope she knows that.

I took the chance, and drove myself to a small park. I made sure nobody was around, and drug out my razor blade.

On my hand, was a note written in sharpie.

*I died for you Dani.*

I wasnt proud of myself, but it needed to be done.

I took a deep breath, and set the razor on my wrist. Before i could slice it like pizza, my cell phone went off.

Cheyanne.

"Hello?"

"Hey, can you believe I got a free ticket? O-M-G!" she shrieked.

I shook off the razor, and planted a fake smile on my face. "Yah, i cant wait!"

In the background, i could here her angent talking to her in an urgent voice. "Oh, well, see yah, Haven, i've got to go. I hope i dint inturrupt you!"

I shook my head, staring at the horrifying razor on the ground. "No, actually. I-uhm, i'm glad you called, actually."

"Really? Oh, well, bye!"

"Bye." i said, then hung up.

Cheyanne just saved my life, and she didnt even know it.

Danielle had almost killed me, and she didnt even know it.

When i got to work, i ran up and hugged Cheyanne.

She was a true friend.

"Woah, are you ok?" she asked me.

I nodded. "Uhm, yah. I, uh, i'm fine." i looked away.

"Hav? Haven, you cant lie to me."

"Nothing!" i exclaimed.

She took my hand and looked up at me, then, she must've felt the sharpie or something, and she read my hand. "Haven..." she said, suddenly shaking. "Haven, what have you--Haven!" she shrieked.

Everyone turned to look at us, and i drug my hand slowly back. "Cheyanne, what the hell has gotton into you?" i asked, desperatly wanting all the eyes to be shifted away from me.

Haven stared at me, worry glowing in her eyes. "I knew something was wrong with you..." she said, "I could tell from last night..."

I stared at her. "What?" What was she talking about? I didnt try suicide last night--

But i was acting weird last night.

I was pissed, that's why. She cant possibly have ment that though, could she?

"Cheyanne--"

"Marie! Marie!" she shouted, then walked slowly away from me.

I looked at my hand.

For some reason, what i'd written on my hand was gone, and blood was squirting from my hand. I looked around to see if anyone was noticing, and they were. Screams grew from the girls, and Dean came up to me.

He stared at me horrified. "What have you done?"

I shrugged.

"I-I dont know, i mean--"

Then he took me in his hands, and caressed my lips with his own.

Then i woke up.

I was shaking, and scared, and horrified that i'd actually thought of killing my self. I began slapping my head. "Stupid, stupid, stupid..."

I called Roxanne. "Darling, where are you?"

"I-I cant come today, i dont feel good."

"Take some AdVil."

"Advil wont work, Roxy."

She sighed. "Fine, but we'll be doing extra scene's tomorrow."

I heard people moaning in the background.

"Shut it!" Roxanne shouted before hanging up.

Wow. This was going to be a LONG day.

------------------------------

How do you guys like my story so far? Hhehe. I made the suicider part thingy cuz i was watching some really sad vids on youtube)=

Anyways...

HOPE YOU LIKED IT(=

FAN. ME. PLEASE.