Chapter Two

After lunch, i ran towards the set, which,some genious thought it was a great idea to have it in the middle of the forest, at full sped, when i heard Dean's voice hollar out to me.

He was calling my name and coming closer.

Somehow, hereing his voice made me calm down a bit, and i waited until i saw him so i could start hating him again.

He was in costume, beautiful and tall, and smooth as he always is. Everything about him made me want him and hate him at the same time.

His eyes, those beautiful brown eyes filled with boiling hatred...

His lips, only in a smile when i do something clumsy or when we have to kiss onset or something...

And his hands, so strong and caring.

Dean's voice brought me back to the present. "Haven, seriously, you need to stop being late.' he hissed in pure hatred towards me.

I rolled my eyes. "And what are you? My dad? My teacher?"

He glared at me, then walked faster, dragging me with him.

"Hey, that's no way to treat a lady."

"it is when in this situation. We've been waiting for hours."

I rolled my eyes again. "Whatever, it Jerry's fault. He made the set go so far in the woods, i think i might have been attacked by an animal."

As i was drug to the set kicking and complaining, i actually enjoyed how he was touching me. When he walked away, i suddenly felt a wave cold splash down on me. Eesh, i shivered, then, suddenly aware of my surroundings, i wondered if anyone had seen.

Jerry came over and handed me the script and showed me which scene we were doing. i nodded with a frown. "Alright." Excitment and hatred bubbled up inside of me, because i would have to kiss, the only and only, Jerk-Face Dean Perry.

In my plain gray long-sleeve t-shirt and jeans, i laid on the ground, my chest bubbling with scarlet fake blood, and my mouth open slightly gasping. This is how we find out we love eachother in the movie. After he saves me.

"Action!"

I wanted to flinch, but i started to gasp and breath hard. Dean, or Cody (his character's name), finished up my 'attacker', and laid down next to me.

"Skylar," he said on the verge of tears. "i'm going to make you better."

I shook my head lightly, then, in a raspy voice, i replied, "No. You cant. I' as good as dead right now."

He took my face in his hands, and kissed me.

The kiss lasted longer than i thought it would, and way more pleasant than i could have ever imagined.. I grew tired, happy, relaxed, and comfortable until Mr. Corche, or Jerry, shouted loud and clear--

"Cut!"

But we didnt stop.

The kiss lasted for another moment after he said cut. I opened my eyes, and, for a second, i couldnt have sworn i saw compassion, before he blinked it away into hatred. He got up as if nothing happened, but i stayed on the ground.

Acting as if i'd really been shot in the heart about to die.

Looks like me and my charactor Skylar have a lot in common.

We had to do that scene all day, but i was kind of out of it.

My mind kept wandering away, frolicking away in the wee foggy parts of my mind to where i could see the love in poor Dean's eyes. The way he actually looked like he cared about me, and actually want to be with me, and how i knew he loved it wen he got to touch me.

But what if i was wrong?

What if he really didnt love me, and what it was in his eyes was just there because he is an amazingly good actor?

What if he truely hated me?

What if i truely LOVED him...?