Chapter Six

After calling her all day and her not answering, i finally got off my butt and walked over to her house.

"Dani?" i called as i walked into her house, looking all around.

I caught sight of her watching her favorite chik-clik Letters To Juliet, and crying with a book halfway opened upside down on the nightstand next to her indicating that she couldnt get a bookmark. She glanced over at me, than looked away, then she loked back at me and jumped up.

She had bags under her red-rimmed eyes to show she hadnt slept at all either. "Please, go, Haven."

"I'm not leaving."

She shook her head. "I'm done, Haven. I'm done with you. All you ever do anymore is blow me off. And i'm tired of it! So, just leave."

"Oh, so you think it's MY fault?"

"No!" she said sarcastically, "I thought it was Casper's fault!"

"Excuse me, if i'm trying to make a living instead of sitting around like a lump all day!"

"/ sit around like a lump all day because YOU keep post-poning college! What kind of a best friend does that?"

"Best friend? You think i'm still your BEST FRIEND after that note you gae me?" Damn, now i regret everything i said. But, i just couldnt stop.

Danielle looked to the ground, and i knew i'd hurt her feelings.

"Dani--"

"Go, Haven! Just leave! I never want to see you, you fucking bitch! Leave me alone!"

I started walking, then i saw a glass teddy bear that i gave her for her 17th birthday. Looking over at her, i pushed it off the shelf onto the floor.

"Bitch!" she yelled, then ran after me, but i slammed the door in her face.

I started crying, and leaned against her door. After a while, i slid to the ground and hugged my knees. Great, my best friend was gone. She probably wont go to Brooklyn with me, either.

I stood next to Cheyanne the next day at work.

Today we were getting everything settled for the plane in which we'd be leaving tomorrow.

"Ok, Cheyanne and Haven, you'll sit next to eachother, Dean and Erik..."

Cheyanne squealed and hugged me. I hugged her back, but i was slow, and she immidiantly thought something was wrong with me.

"Hav? Haven, are you ok? You've been acting kind of..."

"Stupid? Retarded?"

"Uhm, i was going to say distant, but those would work too. What's gotton into you? Are you ok?" she asked, her blond hair pulled into a high ponytail and bangs in front of her face.

I shook my head. "No...uhm, i'm fine." i said.

The past day and a half i've been trying to forget Danielle, but that's never going to happen. I dont want to get over her, but i NEED to. Her black hair, amber eyes, the way her smile always influences mine. We were perfect for eachother. We were sisters, we were like soulmates. We were SoulSisters.

Now she's gone.

Now WE'RE gone.

Lord, where have i gone wrong?

Oh, wait. That's right. When i became an Actress.