Epilogue

TEN YEARS LATER

MAVEN

It had been ten years since I left Adreinn and now, I resided at Sleepy Falls. I purified the air around there and made it my home. I had never been so comfortable in my life, even though I had grown to like wearing lacy dress and I still got the horns on my head.

After several months I left Adreinn, Jerry was announced as the king of Adreinn and he had been taking care of the kingdom with all his power. He also took Ivetta as her wife and they were now lived a happy life. The same with Lawrence and Cristinia, who had ruled as the new king and queen of Gelria.

At first, I found it hard to believe that they were together. But as long as they were happy, it didn't bother me.

The four of them found out that I was currently resided at Sleepy Falls and visited me every year. And it was always loud every time they visited.

"Why didn't I get sleepy?" I heard someone talked as I was sitting on a branch of a big tree at that time. It was them; Jerry, Ivetta, Lawrence and Cristinia.

"Maven." They said in unison when realization hit them. I was startled at the thought that they were going to find me. I continued observing them and was entertained by it.

"You don't want to greet them?" Leo said from behind. He was always by my side. Even when we had an argument, he never ran away from me. Neither did I. And I noticed that my love for him grew stronger and stronger throughout the years. And I stopped correcting the way he called me because he would not listen to me about that. "You're cruel, Mirabella."

"Let them find me themselves." I smirked. But I knew I made a big mistake by saying that, because obe had already found me. Lawrence, the skilled tracker.

The first thing they talked about when they found me was my look. They said that I still looked the same. I told them that demons didn't age, since I had demon blood in me. They told me everything, about their marriage and the things happened in their kingdom. It was fun.

I smiled to the memory. I sat on the same branch of the same tree as usual. I observed the whole place, glad that I purified the place.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Leo said, sitting beside me.

Leo was right. It was always beautiful, no matter how many times I had seen this scenery. After all, this was where it all began. I didn't get to see the entire place because a giant attacked us the first time I set my feet in the place. I also didn't know the entire place was big, and there was also a cottage here. Leo and I had gone to many places after we left Adreinn but to me, Sleepy Falls was the best. It was so peaceful here.

"I miss them." I said softly, resting my head against Leo's shoulder. I had finally done all things I was dying to do and the people who played important roles in my life before I met Leo weren't there. My father, Queen Avis and Dane. "I wish they were here." Leo put his strong arm around my waist and embraced me, telling me it was okay. "So, what are we going to do now?" I said, decided to not dwell on the past.

Leo smirked, his eyes showed a hint of mischief. "You. Me. Naked. In bed?"

I narrowed my eyes playfully at him, resisting urge to laugh at his attempt to make a proper sentence. "Don't you have enough of it?"

"With you? Hell no." He slightly laughed as he buried his face on my neck. "How about the question I asked you long time ago?"

The question Leo had asked me long time ago lingered in my mind. I had learnt all about the world, the people, the powers. Since I was part-demon, learning about other magical powers was easy to me. Leo knew what my answer was, but he chose to ask me anyway.

"I'll claim it." I exhaled, looking at him. "I, Maven, will declare myself as the dark enchantress."

"You know that people all over will look for you if they knew you're the dark enchantress who could do anything, right?" He asked and I nodded. "Then I will be stuck with you for the rest of my life." He leaned in and kissed my deeply.

I smiled to the kiss. It was not half bad to be the dark enchantress of the realm. It could be an exciting adventure to me. The suffering would be bigger than I had suffered right now, but deep down, I knew it was my fate to be the dark enchantress. And now I had claimed the title, nothing could ever stop me from being the dark enchantress because it was a part of me.

---------------END---------------

Check out my new story Loving You. It is my first Teen Fiction story. Hope you guys like it!