3

LEO

I searched for a way out in this dark unknown realm. That scoundrel Eligos, he was getting stronger and stronger! Why didn't I stop him when we were in the ruin? Now he was on his way to get Mirabella and Calamity!

"Good thing that the daughter of Percival has escaped." He said, as I was just about to follow Mirabella to exit the ruin. When I looked at him, he was perfectly fine. There was no wounds on his body. The wound Mirabella had made using the Annihilation was completely gone from his body!

"You're wondering why I was not injured at all, aren't you?" He inquired while I stayed silent. "But I'm pretty sure you know how I do it."

"You absorbed every last drop of the dark magic inside the ruin, don't you? You son of a bitch!" I glared at him. The ruin was starting to fall down but I didn't care.

"That's a nasty word you got there, son of Astrelham." He grinned. "Once I got the power of the daughter of Percival, I will be unstoppable. Even Astrelham couldn't defeat me."

"Mirabella will never join you with your stupid plan." I scoffed. "And I doubted you, who didn't even stand a chance against my father."

"Oh, really?" He said. The ruin was almost collapsed when Eligos plucked his fingers and the surrounding shifted into an unknown, dark realm. "Don't you see, Leonard? She was getting stronger every day. And you do notice that the seal you put on her was getting weaker, right?"

"That's why you let her escape."

"Correct. And she needs to think that both of us are dead to become stronger."

"Then, why don't you let me escape too? Because you're afraid that I'll become stronger before you do?" I said. "That's very low of you."

"No. It's because you're a hindrance. Before I get my hands on Percival's daughter, I first need to take Calamity's power."

I widened my eyes. "You wretch!"

But it was too late. He already trapped me in here. Nothing worked. Every power I got in my human from didn't work out. I was afraid that I was trapped in here forever, not able to protect Calamity, let alone Mirabella.