5

LEO

This feeling. Yes. It was none other than Mirabella's demon self. The seal I put on her was broken and her demon power was unleashed. I had to be quick! I had to think of a way to get out of this unknown dark place. But I always felt that something was watching me from far ahead of this horizonless realm, which made it hard for me to think.

Then something attacked me.

I couldn't see them but it seemed that there were many. Eligos must have ordered his minions to attack me whenever I wanted to make an escape. He intended to kill me! That bastard!

Not to mention, this place was odd. I felt like I was weakening in here, as if something was draining out my powers. I had been to many places but this place was the oddest, and it was actually creeping me out.

I had heard from Astrelham that Eligos was capable to make a place where it could drain out his enemies' powers.

I didn't believe it at first but since I was trapped in here, then it was true. This was Eligos' place.

Again, he was a bastard!

I was so going to kill him!

But in this state, I couldn't even lay a finger on him. And his minions were getting stronger each time I took a hit from them. They kept attacking me, taking advantage as I couldn't see them in the dark.

I had no choice but to use my demon form. My human form was weak as hell, as the mortals didn't have the strength like demons did.

It was long ago that I vowed to myself not to use my demon form as Mirabella would surely be afraid me, but once my mind was occupied of killing Eligos and his minions, my bloodlust took over. Gone was the control over myself.

Kill. Kill. Kill. That was all inside my head.

Suddenly, I heard a faint cry. From inside my head.

Calamity.

As the one who assisted her, it would be necessary to know if she was in danger. And yes, she was in danger. Grave danger! It was like her power was about to be stolen by someone.

"Eligos! You son of a bitch!" I shouted in anger.

Without hesitation, I cancelled all the power in the place and the dark horizonless space immediately disappeared. I was back at the mortal world!

I needed to find ways to protect both Mirabella and Calamity. Or else, Eligos would be truly unstoppable.