Forever is a Lie

Sequel to You Found Me- A Cole Pendery Love Story.

COLE'S POV

"Everything's going to be okay." I said comforting Emily. We were still in the warehouse and the rain was pounding against the walls as police and emergency sirens wailed out. She didn't say a single thing, she just stood there in shock. "Look at me Emily," she looked up at me with a combination of shock and fear in her eyes, "You're safe now, you're safe in my arms."

EMILY'S POV

After Cole said that I sat and still couldn't comprehend what happened 100%. All I know is that something fell on Alex and her blood's all over my shirt. I looked down at it remembering Cole gave me his shirt, I couldn't bear to wear the shirt after all of that. The paramedics came in to take her away on the stretcher.

After what seemed like hours of standing there silent I finally spoke,

"Cole I'm scared, what's going to happen to Alex and Luke?"

"I don't know Emily but you'll be fine you have me."

"We need to question you guys." An officer said walking up to us.

Joni made her way to him and volunteered to go first. "I'm coming with her." Dana said.

They made their way over to a corner with the police officer.

"Over here!!" Dalton called from where he was sitting. There were a few ropes hanging and they lead to a platform.

The platform is what fell on Alex. It was right above the chair that Luke tied me to.

"When we picked up the bricks, they released the strings."

"Oh no. This is all our fault." Cole panicked.

"If you hadn't come, I would've been the one who had gotten hit."

Cole squeezed my hand tightly as worry crossed his face. I felt like breaking down and crying but I just couldn't because I was too shocked to even move.

"Emily! EMILY!" I snapped back to reality when I found Joni shaking me and yelling my name.

"Huh? What where are we?" I said panicking.

"Emily relax, we're all here with you." Joni said calming me down. That's when I remembered everything that just happened. Luke, Alex, blood, police, paramedics, everything.

"Is Alex g-going to be o-ok?" I barely managed to say. I know that I was mad at her, but that didn't mean she had to get hurt.

"Well..."

A/N: Hey guys! So here's the first chapter! Sorry if it's pretty short, but this is just the opening technically.

So do you think Alex is going to be ok?