Author's Note

That's All Folks

Well, there goes my first ever fanfiction: If Zaspar Was Real. Firstly, I'd like to thank ALL of you for 9k reads. That is crazy! And people asking for more? It has motivated me so much. However, towards the end, I didn't like how this story was going and was getting bored with writing it, which you can tell with the very generic/cliche ending. I know it wasn't the best way to end a story that I've been working on for a year but I still really do hope you enjoy it.

I'd also like to say, I did read a few comments who requested for a Zalfie ending, and although I did take it into consideration for a second, I didn't want to include it. It's a Zasapr fanfiction after all, and a plot twist would make this story 2x longer! So to all those who were anticipating a Zalfie ending, I'm really sorry.

Although I did get a little bit lazy at some point, I really enjoyed working on this for the past year. I will not confirm anything YET, but there could possibly be a sequel story if some of you really want one. I might do it, I might not.

I know most of you come here for the Zaspar, but I'm in the midst of writing another fanfic about Dylan O'Brien so if you'd like to read it, you can find it on my profile.

With that, thank you all so much for this experience and for all you know, this might not be a goodbye to our Zaspar ;)

xx, Soulfiea