Chapter 23.

"Tell me."

A few people walked by and I suddenly felt embarrassed. These few hours with Jason have been amazing, and I don't want to ruin it. I got up and motioned for Jason to walk with me.

I can't do this.

Yes, you can Alba, you can do this.

After most of the people where away from our hearing distance, found a bench, I sat down and began to pour my heart out...

"I really don't know how to start..... Uh, ever since our kiss..." I had to clear my throat, "On New Years, it's like, I couldn't get you out of my head. Then, ignoring you only made things worst and I couldn't stand not seeing or talking to you. Then I came up with the idea of pretending that I didn't like you. If I pretended to not like you, then it would all work out. But then the more time we spent together, the more the feelings grew stronger."

"Everything about you, your smile, your eyes, the shivers that are sent down my back when we touch. I cannot stand to be away from all of it. And after admitting to Jessica how I felt about you, I knew what I had to do. I had to stop pretending, pretending that I don't like you, When actually, I do......a lot even." I had to take a breath. Jason just looked at me, questioning look on his face, to see if I was done.

At first I thought I was rehearsing it in my head, but by the look on Jason's face, said otherwise.

"Alba-"

"Wait, can I, can I finish first?"

"Course." He smiled and nodded for me to go forth.

"The day that Patrick and Jess suggested we come here, Patrick told that me you liked me. Well, more then liked, but that's not relevant right now. I don't believe him because, I mean, our friendship has always been blunt, and I thought if you did, you would have told me. At least after our kiss. But then, you never said anything."

"So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I want you to tell me you don't like me...... That you don't even think of me when we are apart, that when I come around you don't get this.... Joy inside you from seeing my face. That your whole day is automatically brighten and better. I need you to say exactly that so, I can forget this feeling, and move on. My friendship with you is more important to me then anything. So tell me.... Tell me, you don't like me."

He sat back stunned at the conclusion of my outpouring. His eyes turned to the ocean, pain and relief filled them. Yet, blank, like he was lost in thought. Which, I would have been to, if someone just bombed me with all of this.