Prologue

(Prologue)

“This party is gonna be the best party ever” Sage said as we drove up to Noel’s house. 

“Yeah, I can’t believe we even got invited” I said.

“I know” Erin said

“Well, let’s go break some hearts” I said walking to the door.

*EARLIER THAT DAY *

Its lunch and we are sitting at the table in the middle of the cafeteria like we always do.

“Alba, Sage, Noel Conners is walking this way” Erin screeched 

“Oh my god, he is.” Sage said.

“Dude you guys, be calm. Act cool” I said pushing my lunch towards the end of the table. I couldn’t believe he was walking this way, and I was actually dying to scream. Noel Conners is the hottest guy in school. And he was walking towards us freshmen's. We weren’t the most popular girls in school but we weren’t exactly nobodies either. We were known in our schools to casually make out at every party. Why this happened I don't exactly know, but we always ended up doing it. It's usually Sage and Erin, but I managed to kiss Sage twice at two other parties. But trust me, I’m very much into guys. Its high school anyway, it’s what girls do, I think.

“Sup ladies” Noel said, God his voice is sexy!

“Hi” We all said at the same time.

Erin, Sage, and I have been friends since we were in second grade. Also, our birthdays were all in October. Sage’s is the 14th, Erin’s is the 21st and mine is the 28th. Every year it was exactly a week apart and every year we had a party together, except the year that we turned 10. Erin’s dad took her to Disneyland, Sage’s parents took her to Canada and well my parents took me to Florida to Universal Studios. Wasn’t the best year but we all had fun.

It was three weeks before our 15th birthday and we were stoked!

“Ladies, As you know my lovely parents are out of town. So on Friday (which is tomorrow) the 8th we will be throwing a party and you,...” He gestures to us “.. Ladies are invited.” It’s the week before fall break and Noel has been throwing a party this exact week every year since 7th grade. After he went threw puberty of course. 

“Sweet, we will most def. be there.” Sage said in the most flirty way ever, did she just wink at him? I thought she had a crush on my brother? 

As he walked away we did a little dance and walked towards our lockers.

“Look girls, we need to look the hottest at this party. I heard there was going to be college guys there. So I say we ditch 8th period and we head to the mall get some new dresses?” Sage said. She was always the one to suggest we ditch. But never without reason. Also we knew better then to say no so we went with it. 

After the mall we hung out at the local park to waste time. Sage said it would make it obvious if we came home only a few minutes after school. She always thought she was the smartest because she was the “oldest”. But I knew better.

Everyone was already home except me. This is not unusual though, I’m always gone, either at Sage's or Erin's. I have an older brother whose sixteen, a sophomore at our school, and his name is Derek. Also Derek has a crush on Sage and vise versa.

After dinner I ran up to my room to admire the really cute red sexy shirt I got myself and the turquoise laced dress, with black flats for Noel's party. Not much of a heels type girl. I quickly took them off took a shower and went to bed.

School went by pretty fast, like it usually does every friday. But today all I could think of was Noel’s party. Yes, I had a crush on him, well and so did Erin. But she also had crushes on the rest of the football team. I told myself that if she didn’t make a move tonight that I would. Sage drove us to my house to get ready. Sage is wearing a red plain dress with a black belt across her torso, along with black heels. Erin is wearing a lavender color dress with white flats, she’s very pale and can pull off the lavender color. As for me I am wearing my turquoise laced dress with black rose patterned tights with my black flats. It looked amazing against my tan skin. A light green shimmery eye shadow to complement my brown eyes and some pink lipstick. Curled my hair and fixed my bangs. Said our good byes to my parents telling them not to wait up cause we knew we’d be home late.

Mom said, “ Girls not to late this time, kay. Alba?”

“Yes, Mrs. Daniels” Sage and Erin said.

“Okay, Mom” I said kissing her on the cheek. 

When we turned down the street you could already hear the music playing from his party. Noel's parents paid everyone on the block a hundred dollars to let him play the music loud and to not call the cops. As soon as we got inside we noticed that everyone seemed to already be drunk, especially Noel. That was a bummer, because I knew if I did anything with him tonight he wouldn’t probably remember. 

“Noel’s so hammered. Hey Alba, is your brother here?” Sage said and I knew she was asking me because Erin doesn't have any brothers.

“Yeah he said he was gonna be here.” I said looking around. I spotted him gave him a hello look but didn’t want to tell Sage I saw him. Because I knew tonight was going to be the night that they were either gonna hook up and become boyfriend and girlfriend. I couldn’t really see them together but whatever floats there boats.

“Well, I’m gonna go find Shawn” Erin said leaving me and Sage.

“Ah, look who I found.” Sage said moving towards my brother. Gross I thought and went to get myself a drink. At the same time Noel was walking up.

“Alba, Alba, Alba. Um, um ,um. You look amazzzzing.” Noel said and I could hear the ‘z’ being dragged out.

“Thanks, Noel. You're so drunk!"

“What, me? No.”

“Ha-ha, okay. Pretty awesome party though, Noel.”

“Thanks Alba. You know, you have to be the prettiest freshmen of them all.” He said brushing my hair from my cheek to the back of my ear. I could feel myself blush a little bit as he grabbed my hand and headed up the stairs. We went into his room sat on his bed and started talking.

“So Alba, You have a boyfriend?” 

“Uh, no.” As soon as I said no he leaned forward and kissed me. Held my face in between his hands and kissed me. I would have enjoyed it except he was being really rough. I pulled my face from his as he pulled himself on top of me and started kissing me more.

“Noel, I think you should stop now” I managed to say as he was kissing my neck.

“Come-on baby, you know you want this” 

“Noel, not like this. Not with you hammered. Noel stop.” I said but he wouldn’t.

After a few minutes, I heard someone else come in but I didn't look up to see who it was all I heard was "You can have at her now, bro" Noel said.

A half hour past, everyone is way hammered and i’m in a dark room. Shaking, I couldn’t believe what just happened. How come no one heard my screams? Maybe cause of the loud music and cause it was muffled by his hand. “No one was to know what happened tonight. Its like this never happened”. His voice echoed in my ears, a voice that I couldn't put a face to. I was to tell no one. And I couldn’t, wouldn’t. Will I?