Let's Settle This

Kia, Trinity, and Kia's Mom (Tia/Ms.Smith) are at Trinity's front door about to go in.

KM: Girls, are you sure you don't want to wait in the car?

Trinity: I'm sure. I want to pack all of my things right now so I don't ever have to come back here.

Kia: And I want to help her so we can get out of here as fast as possible.

KM: Okay. Step back.

Trinity: Huh?

Kia: What?

KM: Just step back a little.

Kia and Trinity step back.

KM: (kicks in the door) Gina!!!!! David!!! Get yo black asses down here right now!!!!!! Girls, go pack.

Kia and Trinity run upstairs to Trinity's room and start packing all of Trinity's things in a bunch of suitcases and boxes they brought.

Trinity's Mom: What the fuck Tia! Why did you kick in my damn door?

KM: Why the hell did you put your hands on my niece??

TM: (shocked) W-what?

Trinity's Dad: Tia. I think you should leave.

KM: David. I think you should shut the fuck up. Cuz I really got a bone to pick with yo ass.

TD: And what would that be?

KM: No one, and I mean NO ONE, hits my niece.

TD: Well she's my damn daughter, and no one tells me what I can and can't do to her.

KM: I'm pretty sure the law does idiot!! You know what? I'm sick of you.

She punches him dead in his face and he falls to the floor, unconcious.

KM: Now, Gina. I'm taking custody of Trinity. Either you're giving me custody willingly or I'm reporting you two to Child Protective Services.

TM: Tia, you will NOT take my child from me.

KM: She doesn't want to be with you!!! You abuse her!

TM: I do not!!!!

KM: Really?? Now you're gonna deny it?

TM: What makes u think that you can walk up in my house causing a scene, knocking my man out, and tryin to take my baby from me?