I Love You <3 :)

At Kia's House

Kia and Trinity are in the guest room unpacking Trinity's things.

Kia: Trin?

Trinity: Yeah?

Kia: I want you to know that you aren't a "guest" in this house. This is your home now, just as much as it's mine.

Trinity: Aww..thanks KiKi. (hugs Kia)

Kia's mom knocks on the door.

KM: May I come in?

Trinity: Sure. Be my guest.

KM: I just wanted to tell you girls that I just got off the phone with my lawyer and he says I have an amazing chance at getting custody of you.

Trinity: That's great!!

KM: There's just one catch...

Kia: Uh-oh...

Trinity: What is it?

KM: You'd have to testify so that they believe this is in the better interest of the child in this situation. Which is you...

Trinity: Is my mom gonna be there while I'm testifying?

KM: Yes..

Trinity: ....

Kia: What do u say Trin?

Trinity: I... I... I want to do it.

KM: That's great honey. Don't worry... me and Kia will be there with you, supporting you 1000 percent.

Trinity: Thanks Auntie Tia.

KM: No. Thank you Trinity. Thank you for coming to me. I love you so so so much.

Kia: And so do I.

They all do a group hug and Kia's Mom leaves the room.

At Jailee's House

She's on FaceTime with Princeton.

Prince: Babe...

Jai: Yeah?

Prince: I really wish you weren't on the other side of a computer screen right now. Cuz if you weren't I would be all over you like glue.

Jai: (laughs) That was so corny Prince. But thanks.. I think.

Prince: So when do you go back to school baby?

Jai: On Monday.

Prince: That's in two days.

Jai: I know.. Me and the girls are going shopping tommorow at 8 o'clock.

Prince: P.M.?

Jai: Nope. A.M.

Prince: Why so early?

Jai: We all need entire new wardrobes. Anything we wore during freshmanyear is going to charity. Sophomore year is all about being sophisticated. And sophisticated does not include repeating an outfit you wore when you were a freshman.

Prince: I think all of your clothes are fresh babe.

Jai: I know. We were some Fresh Ass Freshman. But now we're gonna be Sophisticated Sophomores. Then some Jammin' Juniors. Then Sassy 'n' Sweet Seniors.

Prince: ....

Jai: You're not really following this anymore are you?

Prince: Honestly? No...