Aftermath...

Same Night

Twist and the Jailee are standing in front of the house, Jai already made Kia go in the house.

Jailee: I dont appreciate u kissing my best friend who is NOT single.

Twist: Sorry Jailee, but im on a mission here.

Jailee: And the goal of this mission is?

Twist: To take Kia from Roc and have her to myself..

Jailee: She’s not yours take!

Twist: That’s your opinion.

Jailee: Nigga I should slap the black off yo face right now.. Your so damn ignorant! You can not have anything to do with Kia except be her distant friend. Her very very distant friend.

Twist: Sorry, but that’s not good enough for me.

Jailee: C’mon man!! Why would you want to hurt Roc like that? Isnt he supposed to be like your “brother”? Or did u forget?

Twist: I.. I.. I dont know.

Jailee: What? So your stupid now? What dont you know?

Twist: I mean.. I dont want to hurt Roc but I just really really want Kia.

Jailee: Why? Why do u want her?

Twist: Umm, have you not seen that girl? She’s sexy as fuck.

Jailee: Seriously? You’re physically attracted to her so ur willing to steal her from one of your boys? You dont even know her for herself! You just like her body! You know what you are!? You’re a sick, twisted bastard who needs to get a life and leave me and mines the hell alone!

Jailee walks into the house and slams the door in his face

Prince: Jailee? Are you okay?

Jailee: Where.. the fuck.. is Kia?

Prince: Umm.. upstairs i think.

Jailee: (runs upstairs and busts into Kia’s room) Kia Alicia Smith! Are you out of your mind?

Kia: Shhh!! Roc might hear you. Can you close the door and lower your voice please?

Jailee: (closes the door) Okay. Now would mind telling me what was going thru your mind when you decided to kiss Twist?

Kia: I didnt decide to kiss him. He kissed me. Maybe you would’ve seen that if you weren’t all in Diggy’s face.

Jailee: Excuse you!!?? I know u did not just say that. He was in my face.

Kia: U definitly didnt mind. And what was with that hug?

Jailee: Would u rather I have kissed him?

Kia: U dont have to be so mean. I didnt mean to do it. And I wanted to pull away but.. but (starts to cry).

(Someone knocks on the door)

Jailee: Who is it?

?: La Reina, Trinity, Roc, and Prince.

Jailee: (opens the door) Everyone except Roc can come in.

Roc: Thats not fair. She’s my girl and she’s clearly upset.

Jailee: Life isnt fair. (closes the door)

Trinity: Whats wrong Kia?

La Reina: The date didnt go good?

Jailee: It was not a date!

Prince: So what happened?

Jailee: Twist kissed Kia and I was kinda harsh to her about it and now she’s crying.

Prince: He kissed her? Roc is gonna be pissed.

Kia: No! No.. he’s not. Bcuz no one’s gonna tell him.

Prince: Ever?

Kia: Ever.

La Reina: Wow. Barely even been dating 2 months and you already have a big ass secret that could ruin your relationship. Not to mention it’s your first relationship. Wow, what a rockstar u are Ki Ki.

Kia: La Reina can u just shut up or get out? I really dont need your crap right now. And while everyone’s sitting here jumping on me, why dont u ask Jailee what she was doing at this “not a date” outing?

Prince: What?

Kia: Yup, guess who our surprise visitor was.

La Reina: Oh! Oh! I know! I know! Was it Diggy? It was Diggy wasnt it?

Trinity: Seriously La Reina?

La Reina: Sorry.. but it was Diggy wasnt it?

Jailee: Yes okay! Yes. Diggy was there. And I was nice to him. We talked, laughed, and had an ok time. Thats all though.

Prince: It doesnt seem like that’s all there is to it or Kia wouldn’t have mentioned it.

Jailee: Okay, so I gave him a hug and promised to call him. Who cares.

Prince: And?

Jailee: Ugh.. I flirted with him just a tiny bit.

Prince: Okay.

Jailee: What?

Prince: At least you told me.

Jailee: But I wasnt planning on it until Kia put me on the spot.

Prince: Hmm. You’re right. Okay, so from now on since u can flirt with other guys “just a tiny bit”. Then I can flirt with other girls. Just “a tiny bit” of course.

Jailee: Umm, hell no!

Prince: Umm, hell yes!

Jailee: U get on my nerves you know that?

Prince: (just smirks at her)