Time To Come Clean...

Everyone is done eating and each guy went back to their girl's house.

At La Reina's House

La Reina and Ray are in her room.

Ray: So wassup baby?

La Reina: I...I have to tell you something..

Ray: And what would that be?

La Reina: IHADSEXWITHLILTWIST!!

Ray: What?

La Reina: I said... I had sex with Lil Twist..

Ray: ....

La Reina: Baby?

Ray: ....

La Reina: Ray? Ray Ray?

Ray: ...

La Reina: Ray!! (starts to cry)

Ray: (just stares at her)

La Reina: Please say something! Please!

Ray: Quiet down...It's late. You'll wake your parents..

La Reina: Then say something! Please! Just say something.

Ray: You want me to say something?

La Reina: (nods and wipes her eyes)

Ray: Like what La Reina? Huh? You want me to say what a nasty slut you are?? Or how betrayed I feel?

La Reina: Wa-

Ray: Shut up!!! You wanted me to say something. Now I'm saying it. So shut the fuck up and listen!!! Why the fuck were you even with him??!! Huh??!! You don't got one damn reason to ever ever ever be in his presence!! We're supposed to be faithful to each other!! Here I am in L.A. feeling bad for sleeping with Amiya, but you know what??? I don't even feel bad anymore, because now I know that you were out here being a NASTY SKANK anyway!!!

La Reina: (crying even harder) W-what did you just say?

Ray: What?? Now you got hearing problems??

La Reina: Who's A-Amiya?

Ray: (stares at her)

La Reina: (still crying, but now she's getting pissed) Answer me!!! WHO..THE FUCK... IS AMIYA??

Ray: (just as pissed as she is) That's none of your concern. What you need to focus on is not sleeping around!!

La Reina: (slaps him across the face) You slept with her!!??? You fucking slept with her!!??

Ray: Yeah! I did!! (pushes her against the wall) Got  a problem with it?

La Reina: (pushes him away from her) Of course I do!! You cheated on me!!! What, am I not good enough for you???

Ray: That's the same thing I should be asking you La Reina!!!

La Reina: I thought you loved me!? You gave me a promise ring!! (shoves her left hand in his face) Yeah! Remember that?

Ray: (grabs her wrist)

La Reina: Ow!! Let go of me! You're hurting me Ray Ray!

Ray: Shut up! Shut the fuck up!! I need to ask you something.

La Reina:(refuses to look at him)

ray: (grabs her chin, forcing her to look at him, still using his other hand to hold on to her wrist) Were you wearing the promise ring when you slept with him?

La Reina: ....

Ray: Answer me! (grabs her her wrist even tighter)

La Reina: Yes!! Yess!! Let go!! (starts trying to yank her wrist and face away from his grasp)

Ray: (pushes her away from him and punches the wall right next to her head) You stupid dumb bitch!!

La Reina: Don't call me that!! (Punches his arm)

Ray: (smirks) Was that supposed to hurt me?

La Reina: (glares at him)

Ray: (gently grabs her by her throat) Huh La Reina? Was that supposed to hurt? No! I'll show what hurts.

La Reina: (starting to get scared) Let go of my throat Ray...

Ray: Why? Don't you wanna know what really hurts? (tightens his grasp on her throat just a little)

La Reina: (starts to panic and cry again) Ray! Please stop. Please! I'm sorry!!

Ray: (tightens his grasp even more) Oh, now you're sorry? Don't you remember just a second ago when you were slapping me and punching me, trying to hurt me. Don't you think it's fair that I hurt you too?

La Reina: (barely able to breathe or talk) Yes! Just not like this. Please Ray! What would our child think if they were here right now to see this!

Ray: (lets go of her throat and backs away from her, looking hurt)

La Reina: (drops to the floor, gasping for air)

Ray: I...I can't do this.

Ray runs out the house and texts the guys telling them to meet him at the hotel, leaving La Reina in the middle of her bedroom floor crying her eyes out..

Okay!! What did you guys think?? Was it what you expected? Or did it completely take you by surprise? Drop me a comment and let me know what' s on your minds. I love reading all your comments. XOXO