The End of Ray Ray and La Reina?

In The Boys' Hotel Room

Prod: YOU DID WHAT??

Ray: Please don't make me repeat it.

Prince: Are you crazy? You never ever should put your hands on any female, let alone your girl.

Ray: I don't know what came over me. I just flipped.

Roc: Oh lord!! Do you know what Kia and Trinity are gonna do to you when they find out! Yo ass is dead meat man.

Ray: Thanks for the encouarging words Roc...

Roc: I'm serious. Now is not the time for sarcasm.

Prod: Man, Ray what the fuck was going through your mind? How could you do this to her?

Ray: I didn't mean to hurt her. Everytime I tried to calm myself down images of what her and Twist could've done together kept flashing through my head. And then when she had the nerve to jump down my throat about Amiya something inside me just snapped. But I don't wanna lose her. I love her way too much.

Prince: Well, I'm pretty sure she doesn't trust you at all anymore. So if you wanna keep her, the first step is to gain her trust back.

Ray: Right. Should I call her?

Roc: No! Trust me. That is probably the stupidest thing you could do right now.

Rays phone rings.

Ray: It's her!! It's her! Should I answer it??

Prod: Yeah! Hurry up before she hangs up!

Phone Convo:

Ray: Baby!?

La Reina: Don't call me that.

Ray: La Reina. I am so sorry. I love you so much. I never meant to hurt you. I don't know what came over me, but you know that wasn't me. You know it.

La Reina: I didn't call you to listen to you be a bitch and cry in my ear. I called you because I wanted to let you know that I'm not mad at you.

Ray: Really?

La Reina: Really. I know you. And that person who was just at my house 30 minutes ago was not you. But nevertheless, we're through.

Ray: La Reina...

La Reina: Please don't make this harder then it has to be. I loved you and I trusted you...but you took that for granted and now you no longer have my love or trust. I hope we can still be friends one day.

Ray: La Reina...Please don't do this.

La Reina: Bye Ray Ray.

End Phone Convo

Prince: Well? What'd she say?

Ray: She broke up with me....

Roc: Well Ray, you can't say you weren't expecting this. You choked her.. You should be glad she hasn't called the police.

Ray: I know. But it still hurts ya know?

Prod: We feel for you man...

At La Reina's House

La Reina: I can't believe I just did that.

Jailee: It was for the best babygirl...

La Reina: (starts to cry)

Kia: La Reina? Why are you crying?

La Reina: Because I love him so much and I don't wanna let him go.

Trinity: He could've killed you!!

La Reina: He wasn't gonna kill me!! He wasn't!!

Trinity: He still abused you though. He doesn't deserve you.

La Reina: I just want him so bad...

Jailee: I'm sorry LaLa. I love Ray like a brother, but he's just not the right guy for you.. 

Kia: Yeah. I hope you don't mind. But we're gonna lay into his ass extra thick next time we see him.

La Reina: Don't be too harsh. Please? For me?

Trinity: Ugh...Fine. Only for you though.

Okay! What did you guys thinks? Comment and let me know. I'm gonna try and update again tommorow. :)