Sleepover At Jailee's

All the girls are in Jai"s room cussin her out

Kia: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??

Jailee: What?

Trinity: YOU WERE A TOTAL AND COMPLETE BITCH TO PRINCETON!! I DONT KNOW IF YOU'VE NOTICED LATELY, BUT EVERY FUCKING POSTER IN YOUR DAMN ROOM IS OF HIM OR DIGGY SIMMONS!!!

Jailee: I know, and can you please stop yelling before my mom or my sister come in here.

La Reina: She's right, there really is no reason to yell.

Kia: So??

Jailee: Well i gue-

Trinity: Wait a minute?? Why the fuck did u even enter the damn contest if were gonna act like a conceited bitch??

Jailee: TRINITY WILL YOU SHUT UP?

Someone knocks on the door

La Reina: Come in!

Ashli (Jai's Sister): Whats up with all the yelling? You all do realize my room is right next door right?

Jailee: (sarcastically) come in join the "Cuss Out Jailee Party"!!

Ashli: Umm, ok

Trinity:Well your sister was a complete bit-

Jailee:CALL ME THAT AGAIN AND YOU CAN WALK YO ASS HOME RIGHT NOW!!

Trinity: Its 2am!!

Jailee: And? Whats your point??

La Reina: Ok Ashli, I'll fill you in. Tonite at the MB concert Ray Ray got my number, Roc got Kia's number, and Prodigy got Trinity's number. But Jailee was rather rude to Princeton for no apparent reason.

Ashli: Ok, thats kinda fucked up. What happened Jai?

Jailee: OMG you guys are so retarded! I was playing hard to get!

Trinity: (extremely sarcastic) Oh is that what u were doing?

Kia: No offense Jailee, but you came off more as "Im a total bitch" rather than "I like you, but im not that easy."

La Reina: Yeah. Maybe u should call and apologize.

Jailee: 1)I dont have his number and 2)Even if i did, I know exactly what im doing.

Ashli: You sure?

Jailee:Positive...