We Won!!

Jailee and the girls are all sitting around Kia's bedroom watching 106 and Park.

*ON TV*

Terrence: Alright y'all its time to announce the winner of the contest to win 4 tickets and backstage passes to the Mindless Behavior concert!

audience cheers

Rocsi: Ok yall!! And the winner is... Jailee Samson from Atlanta, Georgia!

Terrence: Ok Jailee stay by your phone because were gonna be calling you soon.

*KIA'S ROOM*

Everyone looks at Jailee. She has a goofy ass smile on her face.

La Reina: You didnt tell us you entered that contest...

Jailee: I know. (still smiling)

Kia: Why not? And can you please wipe that dumb grin off your face?

Jailee:I didn't wanna tell yall, just in case I didn't win. But I won, so lets celebrate!!!!!

Trinity: I'm with Jai lets get our party on!!!!!

Every one looks at Trinity.

Kia:Ummmmm...

Jailee's phone rings.

Jailee:Hello?

Terrence: Is this Jailee Samson from Atlanta?

Jailee: Yupp

Rocsi: Do you know you won 4 tickets and backstage passes to a Mindless Behavior concert?

Jailee: Yupp

Terrence: Well are you excited??

Trinity takes the phone from Jailee

Trinity: HELL YEAH SHE'S EXCITED!!! AND SHE'S TAKING ME, MY NAME IS TRINITY BY THE WAY, AND OUR 2 BFFS LA REINA AND KIA! WE'RE ABOUT MEET OUR FUTURE BABY DADDIES!!

Terrence and Rocsi: ......

Jailee:(manages to get her phone back) Sorry, but yes I'm excited.

Rocsi: Good. Your tickets and passes are in the mail and you should have them by tommorow.

Jailee: Thanks (hangs up)

All the girls: (Screaming and jumping up and down)