That Night

All the boys are in Princeton’s room

Prod: Whats up Prince? You look like ur about to pass out.

Ray: Seriously. Your face is green.

Prince: Zonnique called me.

Roc: So??

Prince: She said that me and her were gonna be a couple real soon. And that I should ask Jailee about Diggy?

Ray: Whats going on with Jailee and Diggy?

Prince: That’s what I said! And then she just hung up on me.

Prod: What the hell man. That girl got issues. I thought they were cool.

Prince: Well Bahja and Breaunna still are it’s just Zonnique.

Roc: Maybe u should ask Jai about Diggy though. Just in case.

Prince: I am…

In the girls room

Jailee: I think somethings up with Princeton..

La Reina: What do u mean?

Jailee: When we were leaving the hospital someone called him, and when he came back over to us he looked very confused and very stressed.

Kia: Is he cheating?

Jailee: I dont think so…

Trinity: Maybe u should confront him if ur so worried about it.

Jailee: Im no good at confrontations. U guys know that.

Kia: Maybe its just something going on with his family??

Jailee: Sure. Maybe…

Prince comes and knocks on the girls’ door.

Prince: Hey, can I talk to u for a minute Jai?

Jailee: Of course.

They go to Princeton’s room

Jai: Are u gonna tell me whats wrong now?

Prince: Well, Zonnique sorta implied that u… and.. and Diggy were, well… You know.. Together.

Jai: (POV: What the fuck?) Do u believe her?

Prince: I honestly dont know what to believe. I mean, it did seem kinda weird how into u he was at the restaurant a few weeks ago and how is attention was like 99% on u.

Jailee: He’s into me! I’m not into him!! The only person im into is u.

Prince: Ok. I believe u. No need to get worked up.

Jailee: What else did Zonnique say?

Prince: (POV Pretty much that she wanted u out of the picture and that u were ugly) Umm… Nothing.

Jailee: Really? She didn’t give u any reason at all as to why she wants to break up our relationship?

Prince: (POV: Well she gave me one.) Nope…

Jailee: Well I have a few choice words for Zonnique then. Gimme your phone.

Prince: Come on Jailee. Lets not make rash desicions here.

Jai: (Holds out her hand for the phone)

Prince: Fine. Here.

Jai: Thanks baby. (Calls Zonnique)

PHONE CONVO:

Zonn: Hey baby. Wassup? Tired of that bitch u with?

Jai: IDK WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK U CALLIN A BITCH BUT IM TELLING YOU THAT U NEED TO LEAVE MY MAN THE HELL ALONE BEFORE I BEAT YO ASS U UGLY BLUE-HEADED FREAK!!!!!!

Zonn: (laughing nervously) Ur kidding me right? U actually think im scared of you?

Jai: Bitch i dont think, i KNOW!!! And do u wanna know what I know!!

Zonn: I dont know who u thi-

Jai: U know what?! I’ll tell u what i know. I know that if u dont leave my man the hell alone im coming after yo ass! And not just me. Im bringing my crew too. And if u really think u aint got nothin to be afraid about, then u need to think again my dear, because u have tons to be afraid of. U hear me

Zonn: Yeah, bu-

Jai: And another thing! Me and Diggy aint got shit goin on so u and him both need to fall the fuck back. Do i make myself clear?

Zonn: Crystal. Bu-

Jai: I DID NOT ASK U ANYTHING ELSE!!!!! I said do i make myself clear? Huh? I dont hear u saying anything now!

Zonn: I said yes!

Jai: Good. You have now been dismissed from our lives now and forever. (Hangs up on her and hands Prince his phone back.)

Prince: Ur crazy…

Jailee: Yeah, but what she doesnt know is that i do all that talkin but i cant fight a lick.

Prince: Then how u gonna go after her?

Jailee: U obviously have never seen my girls fight before. Kia, La Reina, and Trinity have been my personal bodyguards all my life. They beat up this girl for taking my ice cream cone once.

Prince: Yall were some crazy kids.

Jai: It was a few months ago…

Prince: (stares at her with his mouth hanging open a little)

Jai: Close ur mouth.

Prince: Right. But, um, yeah. I guess i know never to mess with u girls.

Jai: U know it.