Convincing Mr. Sanchez

The girls all go to La Reina's house

Kia: So let me get this straight. You told Ray Ray u would go out with him tonight, but now your mom told u that u need to ask your dad.

Trinity: And u think if you ask yourself he's gonna say no?

La Reina: Yupp.

Jailee: Okay, we'll ask with u.

La Reina: My dad doesnt speak english that well though, and u guys dont speak that much spanish.

Jailee: Well then we'll just be there for moral support. Lets go.

The girls go to the living room and approach Mr. Sanchez.

Jailee, Kia, and Trinity: Hola Mr. Sanchez!

MS: Hola

La Reina: Papá le podemos pedir algo (Dad can we ask you something)

MS: Por supuesto (Of course)

Kia: Tell him its a quadruple date

Jailee: Im not going

Trinity: The hell u aint. You're the most responsible and Mr. Sanchez is gonna want u there.

La Reina: Los cuatro de nosotros nos gustaría ir a una cita cuádruples con cuatro niños muy agradable. Trinidad, Kia, y los padres Jailee ya han acordado que pueden ir. Así que puede que vaya a papá? Por favor? (The four of us would like to go on a quadruple date with 4 very nice boys. Trinity, Kia, and Jailee's parents have already agreed that they can go. So may I please go too Daddy? Please?)

Mr. Sanchez: La Reina Esperanza Sánchez! Eres demasiado joven para salir con cualquier muchacho! Usted ya debe saber que lo que usted me acaba de pedir era una pregunta tonta! (La Reina Esperanza Sanchez!! You're too young to be going out with any boy! You should already know that what you just asked me was a foolish question!)

La Reina: (starts to cry) Papá por favor!? Jailee va! ¿Y sabes cómo es responsable! (But Daddy please!!?? Jailee is going! And you know how responsible she is!) (whispers to jailee) Say "Por favor, señor Sánchez".

Jailee: Por favor, señor Sánchez?? (Please, Mr. Sanchez.)

Mrs. Sanchez: (to Mr.Sanchez) Cariño, no es tan grave. Deja a la niña ir a pasar un buen rato. Ella tiene catorce años! (Sweetheart, it's not that serious. Let the girl go and have some fun. She is fourteen years old!)

Mr. Sanchez: Ok... ok (shakes his head yes to La Reina.)

La Reina: Gracias!!!!

Kia, Trinity, and Jailee: Gracias!!!

Trinity: Now lets go call the boys and tell them to bring Princeton so Jailee can come.

Jailee: Great...