Celebrity Interview: Chapter Turdy: The First Date

**NOT EDITED (like usual)**

Celebrity Interview: Chapter Turdy: The First Date

Thanks to security, nothing funny went on at the Birmingham concert but I was getting exceedingly sadder when I realized more and more that the only way I could interact with my fans was by social media. As an artist, I know how other artists feel about the restrictions; they wish they could meet every single person who's even heard of them but then it gets time to factor in safety of you (and the general population) and it seems to add more and more limitations to how you can thank them or just talk to them. As I've mentioned, it's not something I'm fond of at all but I do understand it.

As we walked out of the stadium entrance, I grinned at all the fans that were there waiting. I looked at Paul hopefully but he just shook his head. My smile dimmed a bit but Niall squeezed my hand and I looked at him, my eyes beginning to tear up.

He let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist instead. "I have a surprise for you." he whispered in my ear.

I raised an eyebrow at him, trying to keep a tear from escaping.

We made it to the tour bus in silence after that, the sounds of screaming fans getting somewhat quieter but never really dying down.

"What's the surprise?"

He dragged me to the couch with him and I sat down next to him, looking up at him expectantly.

"We're staying for two concerts, which means two days and one whole night, right?"

I nodded slowly, not knowing where this conversation was leading.

"So that means that we can go out and about tonight, right?"

"I guess we could-"

"Ray-Ray, you're kind of slow, babe."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "What did you just say, mister?"

"You're being slow." he said, enunciating every syllable.

I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted childishly. "Whatever." I said, sticking out my tongue at him.

"And now you're five."

"Six and a half," I huffed.

We fell silent and after a couple of seconds, he blurted out. "Do you want to go out on a date tonight?"

My silence was broken with that and I leaped from the couch into his unsuspecting arms. "Yes! Ooh, where are we going to go? What should I wear?"

He laughed. "I don't know yet! I don't plan everything, you know."

I kissed his cheek. "I know you don't."

"Maybe we'll just walk around downtown and see what's there?"

I grinned. "That sounds like fun."

I didn't want to overdo it with the fancy things, so I simply picked up a lacy shirt and khakis from my suitcase and grabbed one of my favorite pieces of jewelry, a pair of slightly dangly faux-diamond earrings. On my way to the bathroom to change, I also grabbed a pair of nude lace-up heels and a plum nail polish.

After I was changed into my new clothing and put my shoes on, I sat on the couch with my laptop next to me to paint my nails and snoop around Twitter.

As I was waiting for the second coat of polish to dry, I was interrupted by Wanda, who called out for me and waited for my invitation to come in before opening the door to the back section of the bus.

She held up a curling wand and a can of hair spray. "Do you want some help with your hair, sweetums?"

I smiled at her. "That'd be wonderful, Wanda! Thank you!'

It didn't take that long to do my hair, probably due to the fact that Wanda was a professional. And after that, I was ready to go with Niall no where to be found.

Slightly exasperated, I stepped off of the tour bus with Wanda and went to look for Niall.

I was walking around the arena where everyone was setting up merchandise and took it all in. I didn’t make it around this way very often, and to see my lyrics and face on tee-shirts was surreal to me and probably would always be surreal. I waved to all the people setting up and was surprised to turn a corner and bump into the man I was looking for.

He smiled. “You look gorgeous. Are you ready?”

I kissed his cheek. “Thank you, and yes I’m ready!” I grinned, giddy.

He intertwined our fingers together and rested the palm of his hand against mine before we took off in the way I was originally coming from. He seemed to know his way around the arena and when I asked him how he knew how to get to the cars, he simply told me that most arenas are built similarly.

“I guess you’ve been in a lot of them. No wonder you can navigate through everything.”

He looked down to give me a smile and squeezed my hand as my concerned tone was more evident. “I still love what I do, Sunshine.”

I grinned at the new nickname and didn’t reply until we were in a black Range Rover. “You’ve wanted to do this since you were little, huh?”

He nodded as he turned the keys in the ignition. “I can’t remember not wanting to sing.”

“It’s almost like you couldn’t want to do anything else.”

He looked at me with warm eyes. “Exactly.”

There was a comfortable silence as we drove into town and looked at what they had. “What about Ju Ju’s?” I asked as we came to a cozy looking restaurant with chairs and tables outside.

He shrugged. “Why not? I’ve heard some good things about it.”

Smiling, we entered the restaurant only to be assaulted by stares.

Only nine chapters left! Oh my goodness!

Video:

If you haven't listened to this, I have no idea where you've been but you need to watch it. 

Picture:

Pretty self explanatory at this point in the story; top is Ray-Ray's outfit and the bottom is shameless 5SOS advertising. =)

External Link:

It's the link to JuJu's, which is an actual restraunt. I used the pictures on this page to describe the atmosphere and food (in the next chapter) .

The Twitter Hastag:

The official "Celebrity Interview" hastag is #CIRIall. If you tweet anything to that hastag, I will see it and I will reply (if that's what it requires). Any questions, comments or jokes (please send jokes) can be sent to me using that hashtag. And make sure that if you're sharing Celebrity Interview on Twitter to include #CIRIall at the end and I'll follow you!