Celebrity Interview: Chapter Thirteen: A Riall Twitcam

“Alright,” Louis exclaimed cheerfully. “Now that we’re off that topic, let’s have story time!”

By now, I think we were all used to his antics, so he didn’t receive any strange looks.

“Tweet us a question about a part of our life and we’ll tell you a memorable part of it!”

Hundreds of tweets started pouring in. The majority of them said teenager.

“Okay, the first one is obviously teenager.” I said, biting my lip slightly. “Hm, should I go first?” I asked, looking around at the boys. They all nodded. “Alright, a memorable teenage memory. Well, I think it’s working on my first album. Now, keep in mind I am still a teenager.”

The boys all shot me curious looks and I laughed. “I’m almost eighteen.”

Louis raised his eyebrows. “Are you sure you’re not older than me?”

“Yes, I’m sure.” I deadpanned.

Louis put his hands up in an “I surrender” gesture. “I’m just saying you’re more mature than most of us.”

“Hey!” Harry exclaimed.

I raised an eyebrow at Harry. “I get Lou’s point  now.”

Harry pursed his lips at me and I just grinned at him.

“Well,” Liam interrupted. “I think the highlight of the rest of our teenage lives was definitely the X-Factor.”

The boys murmured their agreement.

“Okay, what’s next?” Zayn asked the camera—aka the fans.

After a couple seconds, Niall said. “The next one is the ages 8-13. For me, it was learning guitar.”

“For me, I think it was my sister, Safaa, being born.”*

“Aw!” I said, reaching across Niall and Louis to pinch Zayn’s cheeks.

He grabbed my cheeks and then it turned into a pinch war. I ended up falling off the couch in the process, though.

 “Ha!” Zayn exclaimed. “I won!”

I shook my head. “Nope. The object of this game was to fall.”

Zayn’s eyebrows furrowed. “Nu-uh.”

I crossed my arms over my chest. “How do you know? We never discussed rules.”

Zayn scowled at me. “Fine. You win.”

I shot up and did a little happy dance, then hugged Zayn. “Thank you!”

Yes, I was a sore loser.

I sat down on Niall again and put my head on his shoulder yet again so he could see.

“Mine was probably going to my first concert.” Liam said.

I nodded. “Mine was the same. I saw the Black Eyed Peas.”

“Me too!” Liam exclaimed.

I laughed. “Concert buddies!”

“I went to a beach.” Louis said suddenly.

All laughing stopped as we looked at him strangely. Sure, we were used to his antics, but we were waiting for an explanation now.

“Huh?” I asked.

“I went to a beach.” Louis said slowly, enunciating every syllable.