Chapter Nineteen: The Beginning Of A Journey

**Not Edited!**

Celebrity Interview: Chapter Nineteen: The Beginning Of A Journey

When I woke up, everyone was lugging out suitcases. I slowly got up from where I was laying haphazardly on the couch and looked around sluggishly for a clock.

Above the door leading to the hallway was a nice white clock. Due to my sleepiness, it took me a while to actually read the clock, but when I did I fell back onto the couch with a groan.

It was 4:30, which explained the lack of sun.

Sighing again, I tried to find the motivation to get up when I remembered what today was: tour day.

With a squeal and a newfound burst of energy, I lunged up from the couch and twirled around in circles.

“Is she okay?” I heard someone whisper.

I whipped my head around to the source of the voice and smiled. Two men wearing black tees were whispering in the opening of the door. One held a Starbucks cup and the other held a suitcase.

“I’m fine. Just happy, I guess. Is that mine?” I asked, pointing to the suitcase the second one’s hand.

He nodded. “Yeah, we’re bringing it out to the bus. This is yours too.” He pointed to the Starbucks cup with his free hand.

My eyebrows furrowed. “I can take my own stuff.”

He laughed. “It’s normal. You can go out to the bus and try to get some sleep if you want, although Niall’s Starbucks run would be in vain.”

I smiled at his name. “He went to Starbucks?”

Starbucks Guy nodded. “Just for you, apparently. He also got you two chocolate chip cookies, but those are on the bus. He’s sleeping now.”

I nodded in gratitude and I walked over to them. “What are your names?”

“You can call me Big Joe.” Starbucks Guy said. Truth be told, he was big. “I’m your security detail.”

I smiled at him. “It’s nice to meet you, Big Joe. I’m Ray-Ray.” I stuck out my hand he shook it with his free hand, then placed the Starbucks cup in my hand once he let go.

“And I’m Bert.” Suitcase Guy said, shrugging. “Can’t shake your hand though, seeing as I’m holding your suitcase.”

I frowned and grabbed the suitcase from him. “I’ll bring this one out.”

I dropped the suitcase to the ground and opened up the handle so I could drag it behind me.  I smiled over my shoulder at the bewildered expression on Bert and Big Joe as I walked out the apartment door and walked down the hall until I found the elevator.

“Hold it!” a voice yelled as the elevator door closed. Quickly, I put my hand on the door to stop it.

Liam stepped through the elevator doors and I removed my hand from it. The doors closed quickly.

He turned with an exaggerated sigh. “Than- Oh, Ray-Ray! Hi!”

I smiled at him. “Hey, Liam. How are you doing?”

He nodded. “Good, considering I woke up at four.”

I frowned. “Why didn’t you wake me up?”

He shrugged as the elevator dinged and the doors started to open again. “We all wanted to let you sleep.”

I smiled at him in gratitude. “Well, thank you. Can you show me where to put my stuff then?”