Celebrity Interview: Chapter Sixteen: Confirmed or Denied?

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Niall’s apprehensive face behind me as he looked at the magazine in my hands.

“Are you okay?” I asked, my hand reaching up to cup his cheek.

His gaze moved to mine as he nodded. “Yeah, are you?”

I nodded as well. “Of course. They’re just rumors, right?”

His face turned into a mixture of shyness and rejection.  “Well, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about.”

I looked at him, my head turning slightly to the side in confusion. “About what exactly?”

He shook his head, laughing lightly. “No offence, Ray-Ray, but you’re dense.”

I scowled at him. “Am not!”

He laughed. “Yes, you are.”

I shook a finger in his face. “You’re avoiding my question! What did you want to talk about.”

He breathed in deeply, then released his breath along with a string of words. “Will you let me confirm the rumors?”

I probably resembled something like a gaping fish by this point. “Like, start dating?”

He nodded. “Yeah.”

There was silence for a couple seconds while I thought this through. The pros would be dating my crush –or boyfriend, in that case. I couldn’t think of any cons, though.

I nodded. “Yeah, I think we should confirm them.”

He grinned at me and leaned down. For a moment, I thought he would kiss me… on the lips. But, his lips just touched my cheek lightly before he pulled away.

I was probably blushing, and I looked away to try and hide it. As I did, I saw that through the window the rain had stopped.

I pointed it out to Niall, who laughed and said. “That didn’t take long at all.”

Quickly, we got the rest of the drinks after we threw our empty cups away. Two carry-cases later, we walked out into the cold London air and made our way to the boys’ apartment.

On our way, Niall threw in creative ideas on how to tell our fan-bases about our newly-found relationship.

“We could just go classic; post a picture on Twitter of the two of us that says ‘Confirmed’.” I pointed out, being ever-so helpful.

He pouted. “That’s not nearly as fun.”

“But it’s less work.” I commented.

He shrugged and sighed. “Okay, I guess that works.”

We put the cups on the ground and posed in front of a brick wall. Niall wanted it to be cheesy, so he kissed my cheek as I grinned into my camera.

“You post it on your Twitter and I’ll retweet it. Deal?”

I nodded, and went to work. Like I said, I put the caption as ‘Confirmed’ and left it at that. After Niall retweeted it, we were on our way.

By the time we made it back to the apartment, both of our phones were buzzing with mentions and tweets, texts and calls. I knew it would be exhausting to answer them so I mentally cleared my schedule for the rest of the night.

“Want to answer them together?” I asked.

“Or,” he drew out the word.”We could answer each others.”

“Like, use each others phones and answer?”

He nodded. “Yeah. Wouldn’t that be fun?”

I laughed. “Why not?”

We managed to avoid the boys who were sitting in the living room and snuck into Niall's room instead.

“Look at this one.” he said, handing me my phone.  What’s something sweet Niall has done?

I grinned at him. “Tell them about the “you’re perfect” speech.”

He nodded smugly. “Will do.”

I answered a couple of Niall’s before he interrupted next.

@NiallOfficial: When did you start to like each other?

@riallforever: I started to like him as soon as we met at the mall. Not sure about Ni. –Ray-Ray <3

@NiallOfficial: Will you still marry me?

@NiallsWifey: I’m sure I can share. XD –Ray-Ray <3”

He interrupted me before I could get further though.

“Look at this one!” he said, pointing to a tweet on my phone.

@RayRaySimpson: This isn’t related to Riall, but what’s your Starbucks order?

I smiled at him. “What is it?”

“An iced white mocha.” He replied, then added. “How could I forget?”

I smiled at him, kissing his cheek. “That’s so sweet that you remember.”

He grinned at me, then moved his gaze to my phone where he began to type.

I looked over his shoulder and grinned at his reply.

@everbodylovesjessa: How could I forget it? An iced white mocha. And, even though she won’t admit it, she likes cookies with it. -Niall

I slapped his arm playfully. “How did you know that?”

“I have seen you in paparazzi pictures leaving Starbucks before, you know.”

I gasped. “You’ve stalked me?”

He was silent.

I laughed. “I’ve done the same. Of course, that was before I was signed, but still.”

He laughed as well. “You scared me there for a minute.”

"You just said you stalked me, too. I should be scared, not you!"

He just grinned at me.

The door bursted open, followed by seven very loud bandmembers.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

Yup, it seems like my laptop just had a fluke and I didn't loose this entire chapter! I don't know if I'm happy with it though, but Riall shippers should be at least happy for the "rumor confirmed" thing. What did you guys honestly think?

Video:

Well, I'm not sure if you've heard this song before, but it's Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. For all you Host fans, this is the song that was playing in the trailer. But, it's a cover which I love.

Picture:

This would be a chapter picture. I've decided to try and do those. Do you guys like this instead of the 1D images, or no?

And before any of you say anything about the "eight bandmembers" part: 4 + 3 = 7. If you can figure out who the three is, I'll dedicate the next chapter to you. Plus, you read the entire author's note so there's that.