Chapter 23. Well Sh*t

*Luke’s POV*       

My heart pounded faster and faster. My stomach twisted as I waited for her to say something.

“Luke…Oh…Luke…” I felt my heart sink. She said…

“Yes.” My head shot up and I asked what she said thinking I didn’t hear her correctly.

“Yes.” She said. Her smile widened as she held out her left hand. I pulled the ring out of the box and slid it onto her finger.

“She said yes!” Michael and Ashton said in unison.  The crowd cheered.

“What you waiting for daddy. Kiss her!” Ava shouted. Annie stood in front of me one of her eyebrows raised.

“Come on Hemmings kiss her already!” Wes shouted. I laughed slightly before placing my lips onto hers. The crowd broke out in cheers and clapping. She slid her hand into my hair not letting go of me.

“Gross!” Ava exclaimed. I pulled away and made a face at her. She stuck out her pink little tongue and laughed.

“Get over here you goober.” Annie said. She climbed down and rushed over to us. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She put her small arms around both of our heads.

“I love you guys.” She whispered.

“We love you too baby.” I whispered back.

“Could this get any better?” Annie exclaimed. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at her.

“I hope so.”

Days later…

“Daddy!!!” Ava shouted as she rushed down the hall.

“Hey, keep your voice down. Mommy’s sleeping.” I hushed her as I slid the bowls in their correct place.

“Is mommy okay?” She questioned. She bounced around the living room, a small blanket tied to her ponytail. Bright pink lipstick smeared across her small lips.

“She’s not feeling good baby.”

“Oh no!” she screeched. I turned around to see Annie standing in the hallway disheveled and disorientated. She wore only a large t-shirt and panties.  She looked angry as she made her way to Ava.

“You do realize it’s her nap time right?” she said irritated.

“I was getting to that.” I spat. She sighed heavily before putting Ava on her hip and bringing her to her room. When she came back she slumped onto the couch and mumbled something into a pillow.

“What?” I asked. I set down the rest of the dishes and sat down next to her on the couch. She crawled onto my lap; small tears trickled down her cheeks.

“What’s wrong babe?” I asked again holding her to my chest.

“I’m pregnant…” she croaked. Well shit.

Ok I know I've been gone for like...ever and I should have a lot more story then I do...I've just not been up to writing and I've been getting sick of this story. I've also been sick of people commenting on Heartbreak Girl about how its "so predictable" and "too fast". I don't know what else to say is that I adressed it multiple times and people just don't get the message, sorry to be a bitch about it but it irritates me a lot. Ok I'm done ranting now. I love you guys a lot. :) ;p