Chapter 17. Too Early

Chapter 17.

Liz and I caught up with each other for about an hour; she was another mother to me. she smiled when I told her what Luke did at the beach a couple hours before he asked me out.

“I better get back to cooking.” She laughed. I smiled before making my way over to the boys who were in the living room. I slumped onto the couch next to Louis and Michael.

“So little miss soon to be momma, what’s the baby’s name going to be?” Lou asked. I looked over to Luke basically asking if it was okay if I told them all.

“Ava.” Luke said. I smiled at him and he did the same.

“Ava, Ava hemming’s.” Michael said. “That’s adorable.” He said in a weird voice.  I shifted on the couch feeling a bit of pain.

“You alright?” harry asked looking concerned.

“Yeah I’m fine.” I smiled. Another small but sharp pain stung in my stomach. I flinched and held my stomach. I swallowed hard; it’s way too early to be going into labor now.

“Mom?” Luke called.

“Yes sweetie?” Liz said standing in the doorway. Luke looked at me.

“I’m having some pains in my stomach.” I said flinching from yet another sharp pain.

“Could you be going into labor?” she asked.

“Its way too early for that.” Luke retaliated almost instantly.

“Okay. Well maybe you should take her in to see what’s wrong.” She suggested

“alright.” Luke said standing up and grabbing our things.

“Can someone help me up?” I chuckled. Liam extended his arms out to me and pulled me up.  “Thanks Liam.” I started to walk towards the door but I only made it a couple of steps before another sharp pain shot through me. I slid down the wall and sat in fetal position, it was the only way the pain would stop. Arms hooked under me and scooped me up. I looked up to Liam who smiled down at me.

“Alright lads get in the car. We got to go!” Liam called as he brought me out to Luke’s car.

I realize it's really short but I'm having writers block right now. Gahh and it's just with this story...grrrrrrr. Love you guys. Hope you can forgive me for the many short chapters i always give you! :(