Chapter 6. I Love You Mommy

Sorry that this is probably the shitiest chapter ever but I felt bad for not updating in a while so I thought I would give you something. Sorry boo's. Love you!!!!!!

Chapter 6.

*Annie’s POV*

White walls, white floors, no color in them, nothing, walking down them made my heart race but thinking in about six months I’ll be rushed down these halls to give birth to my baby girl. I stopped at my mom’s door and took a deep breath.

“Are you sure you’re ready to see her? I can always take you back home.” Luke said.

“No I’m okay.” I said opening the door. She was hooked up to many machines; I didn’t know what to think.

“Are you Ms. Ross’s daughter?” The doctor asked, he stood beside her.

“Yeah, is she going to be okay?” I asked.

“Well I’m not sure. She slipped into a coma due to lack of oxygen to her brain. We also had to pump out her stomach, she took many migraine pills and we also found many scars on her body. Her lungs look like they have taken a beating.” He explained. Tears spilled out of my eyes, I didn’t believe what I just heard. I buried my head in Luke’s chest.

“It’s going to be okay Annie, I promise.” Luke whispered.

“No it’s not!” I cried.

“Come on let’s go home babe.” He said rubbing my back.

“At least let me give her a kiss goodbye.” I said. Luke nodded his head and let me go. I walked over and lightly kissed her forehead.

“I love you mommy” I whispered.