Chapter 7. Awe!

Hey guys. I hate to post another short chapter but I PROMISE next one will be longer. I'll make sure of it. I'll try to post it maybe sunday or monday. Anywhore, the pic I put on the side I love just..asdfghjkl WHO GAVE HIM A SMALL CHILD LIKE THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. Yet I'm writing one about him about to have one...still. Lol I'll let you guys read, LOVE YOU!!!!

Chapter 7.

I didn’t say a word on the way home. I eventually stopped crying and tried to look at the positive side. I had saved her, at least now she had a chance to live, but if I hadn’t found her she would be gone. I turned my head and looked at Luke. It was weird to think that months ago I only thought of Luke as a friend and now we were going to have a baby. Wow.

We pulled into the driveway and Luke turned off the headlights. I was half asleep my head leaning on the seat belt. He chuckled before getting out of the car and jogging to the passenger side. He opened the door and picked me up bridal style; he slammed the car door with his foot and walked inside. I snuggled closer to him.

“You’re awake aren’t you.” He said opening our bedroom door.

“Yep.” I giggled as he set me on the bed. He stuck his tongue out at me and I did it back. I got off of the bed and changed into a tank top and sweatpants. I walked out of the closet and found Luke lying face down on the bed in his boxers. I lay next to him on my back and poked him until he lifted his head. I smiled as he crawled closer to me. He quickly pecked my lips before giving a quick kiss to my stomach. He rubbed my stomach and whispered, “Daddy loves you baby girl, so much.” I let a happy tear slip down my cheek and soon wiped it away.

“I love you Annie.” He said lying inches away from my face.

“I love you too Luke.” I said before quickly stealing a kiss and snuggling into his chest.