Chapter 16. Liz's House.

Chapter 16.

I hurried in behind her. I watched as she and Wes went in the other room to talk. She said no to the proposal, not until she was better. Better meaning no drugs, and stable. Wes looked a little disappointed but was happy that she agreed to go.

“Hey we got to go mom is expecting us soon.” Luke said. I nodded and gave my mom a peck on the cheek.

“Wes is taking me to get checked in tomorrow. I’ll be packing tonight and we will leave early in the morning.” She sighed.

“I love you mom.” I said as I wrapped my arms around her. She looked down at my stomach and whispered.

“Grandma Loves you baby.”  She wiped her tears and turned to Luke.

“Come here.” She said opening her arms. Luke stepped forward and hugged her tightly. “Take care of my daughter and grandbaby okay?” she said.

“I will.” He kissed the top of her head and we made our way to the car.

“You okay?” he asked.

“Yeah. Just sad she won’t be here on Christmas.” I sighed.

“It’s for the best babe.” He said taking off. We didn’t talk for the whole ride to Liz’s house.  When we arrived our car was swarmed by boys, not just 5sos but one direction too.

“What are you boys doing here? Shouldn’t you be with your families?” I asked.

“We will see them soon. We just haven’t seen you in months!” harry said wrapping his arms around me.

“Something’s different though.” Louis joked.

“Oh really? Is it my hair?” I asked while fumbling with my hair. He laughed and pulled me into his arms.

“Today everyone is in the hugging mood.” I said. I was hugged nearly thirty times before we headed inside.

“Annabelle?” a soft voice spoke. Liz stood in the kitchen, still preparing dinner.

“Hi Liz, it’s been awhile.” I softly laughed.

“Well come here we need to catch up sweetie.”