Chapter 20 (last chapter)

Sam's pov
I am gonna tell her today I hope she doesn't get mad. Right now I'm really nervous. I go to kaitlyn's room and see that she's sleeping. I go up to her kiss her temple and she her slowly waking up. "Hey babe." She said I look at her and don't answer "What's wrong with you sam?" i sigh "There's something i have to tell you." "What is it?" "Well a year ago before we stopped bullying you. I went out with this girl. Her name is Jessie." "And?" "And one night we did you know it. and she got pregnant. I wasn't ready for a baby at the moment. So i told her and she got upset and left when she was 5 months pregnant. Remember the day i was so mad at you i started beating you up saying its your fault." She looked like she was dosing off but then she looked at me and said yea. "I'm sorry i dont want to lose you i know im ready for this baby. i want to be with you. she's long gone." " Sam it's okay. Just one question." "What is it baby?" " are you going to stay with me and this baby."
"Yes of course." "Okay. Now I need to eat take me to McDonald's babe." "Anything for you princess."
Kaitlyn's pov
Okay so I wish sam didn't have that baby because she can come back at any moment and ruin everything. I just hope he doesn't leave me for her 😭😭😭 if he does then I don't know what I will do.
---------------------------------
I'M SO SORRY TO SAY THIS BOOK HAS CAME TO AN END!!!
THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL THOUGH SO STAY TUNED
I LOVE YOU GUYS
STAY BEAUTIFUL
-kiana