Chapter 15

Kaitlyn's pov 

It's been two days since i saw Sam i think i should just forgive him and we can just be friends. I told the girls that i'm going to the o2l house. They just said okay. I got into my car and started driving. I get to the house and think about what i'm gonna say to sam. I finally figured out what i was gonna say to sam so i got out of my car and walked to the front porch. i knocked and connor answered the door "Hey con da bon is sam here?" "um... yea hes been in his room since the mall day he hasn't came out to eat or anything i'm really worried." "don't worry con i'll talk to him." I go upstairs and go to sams room I hesitate to go inside but I do. I didnt like what I saw. I saw sam in a corner with a blade in his hand. I immediately run to him and throw it out the window. He looks at me and starts crying. I go up to him and hug him while he cries. I feel so bad because I caused this. I start to cry too. He looks up and says "im really sorry kaitlyn I never meant to hurt you. I really really love you kaitlyn." Then kissed me. God I missed his lips. So kissed back. We pull away and I look at sam and say "I forgive you sam." "REALLY?!?" "yes" he picked me up and hugged me so tight. I missed this I missed hanging out with him.
-----------------------
Heyyyyy guyss I know u guys hate me for not updating i've been really busy and going through a lot of stuff but im back and I'll post another chapter tmmr. Love you guys
Stay beautiful.
-Kiana