Chapter 10

Kaitlyn's pov

~skip to 2 months later~ (sorry for the time skip) 

So my life has been great since i got out of the hospital. Sam has regained his trust and he asked me out a week ago. All the guys are still with the girls. The girls and i have been really close considering we live together. So today we are planing on going to the beach today. We all go into a van and drive 2 hours to the beach. While we were in the car Sam started texting me.

~Text Convo~ (S=Sam K=Kaitlyn)

S= Hey babe

K= Hey sammers

S= You look beautiful as always.

K= Thanks babe. 

S= I love you. 

K= I love you too.

S= Always?

K= Always.

~ End of the convo~

We finally arrived to the beach. We find a spot on the beach that is by the water. the boys go to the water and the girls and i get a tan a few minutes there is something blocking the sun i open my eyes and see All the boys in front of us smirking i just ignore it and put my sunglasses back on. Next thing i know i'm being picked up. "SAM LET ME GOOOOO!!!!" "No can do babe." next thing i know im in the water i swim up for air and give sam a death stare i see all the girls next to me all wet giving the boys death stares. The boys start splashing us and we splash them back. I start running away from Sam i ran into the girls bathroom and he runs past it. i was about to start running back when i was pulled away and a white cloth went in front of my mouth. i started to get dizzy next thing i knew i was blacked out.

Sam's pov

I can't find her she probably went back to the guys. As i was walking back i saw a guy dressed in all back dragging a girl in a black van. As i was getting closer i noticed that Kaitlyn was wearing that same swim suit. Then i realized that it was Kaitlyn i ran after the guy. "HEY YOU!!" he turned around and thre her in the van got in and drove off. I ran back to the guys and girls and yelled "Guys we have to go someone took Kaitlyn." They came out of the water and got their stuff and ran to the car. I want my baby back.

Unknown pov

I finally got her now it's time to destroy her. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys it's kiana and i'm gonna be updating this book every weekend so be ready for the book its gonna be good

WHO TOOK KAITLYN?? WHO'S THIS PERSON. COMMENT WHO YOU THINK IT IS.....

Love you guys.

Stay Beautiful,

Kiana