Chapter 13

Trevor's Pov
I woke the next morning still mad at the guys for what they did to kaitlyn. The guys woke up a few minutes later."Hey Trevor."
Kian said. I just turned away "what's wrong with you trev?" Ricky asked getting advil. "You guys don't remember what you did yesterday?" They all shooked their heads. "You guys beat up kaitlyn last night. You guys said hurtful things to her and started beating her like in high school." They all looked shocked. "Trev-." "Wait let me finish when you guys passed out she used all her strength to get you guys comfortable. When I came here you know what she was doing? She was cutting herself. She cried herself to sleep last night because of that." "Oh my gosh I can't believe we did that to her.Again." they all had guilty faces. I heard some footsteps come down and saw kaitlyn there with the face of fear. Ricky tried to talk to her "kaitlyn im-." "No dont I dont want you guys near me." She said that and turned around to go to the living room but someone walked through the door. Sam. She saw him and ran upstairs. "Kaitlyn wait." He tried to go after her but I held him back. "You've done enough." I walked uupstairs to her room and knocked. "Kaitlyn open up." I heard her get up from her bed. She opened the door and saw tears in her eyes. She pulled me in closed the door and locked it. "Aww sweetie come here." I held me arms out and she cried her eyes out. I just sat their rubbing her back. Then someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?" "Connor." She looked at me and nodded. I got up and opened the door. "Hey Trevor what's going on?" I told him everything. "Im so sorry kaitlyn." "I'll be fine." Kaitlyn stood up and said "I'm gonna go downstairs can you come down with me Trevor?" "Yea sure." We went downstairs and Sam ran up to her and said "kaitlyn im so sorry I was drunk I didn't mean to do that I swear I lov-" she cut him off "No sam you think im gonna forgive right now well your wrong im tired of getting hurt all the time because you screw up you had your chance and you blew it. Im sorry sam but I think its best if we take a break." He looked at her with tears in his eyes. "Goodbye Sam." She left the house probably to go home. I heard Sam mumble "I screwed up I lost the love of my life." He ran to his room and slammed the door. This is gonna be a long day.
-------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter but hope you enjoyed it comment what you thought about. I love you guys and THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 600 READS!!!!!! it is honestly amazing that you guys read my book I never knew it would get this far. Thank you so much. If you guys have any ideas message me on here and I'll see if I use your ideas. Love you guys.
Stay beautiful
~Kiana