Chapter seven

Kaitlyn's pov
We see all the guys and their girlfriends I think. "Hey guys." They all said hey. They then introduced me to their girlfriends. I found out their names are Raven, Krystal, Juanita, and Marie. I can already tell they are my best friends. We go on all the roller coasters. Then the sunset started so we all went to the beach and sat down watching the sunset. Then all the boys get up and stand in front of us Sam asked me "Will you be my girlfriend?" " Yes!!" I run up and hug him. The other girls hug their own bf's. I'm so happy. Sam and I decided that we should stay on the beach while the other guys  go with the girls to go back to the carnival. Me and Sam were walking hand in hand while the water was brushing against our feet. after an hour of cute couple stuff we decide to meet up with the other guys they went on all the rides except for the Farris Wheel. We all went on the Farris Wheel. Sam and I went on together we were holding hands. We reached to the top of the and it stopped I start freaking out cause I'm afraid of heights. Sam calms me down. "Thanks Sam." "Anything for my princess." We stare into each other's eyes and start the lean in. I feel sparks fly inside we pull apart and i smile. We get off the ride and go back to the house. I started talking to the girls while we were in the car they are really nice we exchanged numbers and they left. Sam decided he was gonna stay at my house so I grabbed some clothes from my dads room and gave them to Sam. I changed into my pajamas and got in bed moments later Sam got in bed and wrapped in his arms around me. I slowly fall into deep sleep. 

~ the next morning~ 

I wake up with Sam not next to me. I walk downstairs and see a note on the fridge.

Meet me at the o2l house at 2:30 bring the girls.

Love, 

Sammy😍😘.

I see that it is 11:30 so I just sit on the couch and watch the walking dead. I wonder what's gonna happen? 

It's 1:30 I decide to go early I pick up the girls and we go to the o2l house. Ricky opens the door with a worried expression. "Kaitlyn, um your here ear-early." "Yea I brought the girls here like I was told." "Rright." Something up. Ricky lets us in. "I'm gonna go to Sams room." I hear Ricky sigh. I walk up the stairs i hear moaning from a distance. I walk closer to Sams door and open it. What I see my heart stops. I see Sam making out with some girl. I see its acacia. Sams ex. I feel tears coming down. I slam the door and run out the door all the boys are yelling my name I ignore them and keep on running. I hear Ricky say "watch out!" I turn around and see two lights coming towards me and then darkness.

~ Sam's pov~

Acacia came to the house i tried to get her out but it wasn't working. I went to my room waiting for Kaitlyn. Acacia came up to me and tbh she was looking kinda hot. She came to me and started kissing me I kissed back it turned into a make out session. I stopped once I heard the door slam. I knew who it was. "WHAT THE FUCK ACACIA YOU KNOW I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND." She just smirked and laughed. I ran out the door I followed the guys. We saw a car coming that wasn't stopping. Ricky yelled "watch out!" She turns but it's to late the car already hit her. I yell "NOOOOOOO!" I run to her side and pick her up. Kian is on the phone with 911. "Please don't leave me please." I sob. The ambulance come and take her from my arms. The paramedic says that one person can go. I say I will and run into the ambulance. I hold her hand the whole time. They rush her in and stop me at a door I drop to the floor and cry. Seconds later the boys run in and i walk to them I walk to Ricky and cry on his shoulders. Why did I do that? I love her. Oh my gosh I'm so stupid. 😔😔. 

-------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I haven't posted I was having writers block and a lot of stuff happened I'm sorry about that but enjoy the story. Love you guys. 😙😍😍😘 

Stay Beautiful

-Kiana❤️