Chapter Six

Jc's pov

Kian called us down for some reason so I ran out and saw a beautiful girl."what's up girls." I couldn't keep my eyes off this girl she was so beautiful I was interrupted from my thoughts by Kian speaking "Jc Ricky Connor this is Raven, Krystal, Juanita, and Marie." so thats her name Krystal. Kian left to the backyard with Raven. Connor is in the living room laughing and talking with Juanita. Ricky is with Marie in the kitchen. so it was just me and Krystal left there we stood there awkwardly. "you know you look really beautiful right?" she put her head down and started blushing. "You wanna come to my room?" She nodded. I held out my hand and she gladly accepted and we made our to my room. (No they are not doing that ya nasty😂) we started watching o2l videos she started cracking up. Once we finished watching all the videos they had to leave. So I gave Krystal my number and she did the same. " I had a great time today." "Me too." We  looked into each other's eyes I start to lean in so does she. Our lips touched and fireworks erupted. We pull apart and I see Krystal blush. I put my finger under her chin and lift up her face. "Don't cover your face you look beautiful when u blush." It is 4:00pm and I'm bored there's a carnival in town let me ask the boys if they will take the girls on a date to the carnival. "Kian Ricky Connor!" "Yea!" "Do you guys wanna go to this carnival with the girls as a date?!" "Sure!" "Okay I'll text them."
~conversation~
Jc: hey do you guys wanna go to a carnival?
Krystal: sure what time?
Jc: 5:30
Krystal: okay
~end of conversation~
Kian's pov
Me, Connor, Jc, and Ricky made an agreement that we will ask the girls to be our girlfriends. We texted Sam and Trevor and they said they will come. Sam said he is going to bring Kaitlyn. I start to get ready. Once I am done its 5:15. I tell the guys lets go cause it takes us 15 min to get there.
~15 minutes later~
We arrive at the house it turns out their roommates. We honk the horn and they come out. Once we get to the carnival we see Sam and Kaitlyn there waiting for us. I'm nervous on what she is gonna say.