Chapter 19

The girls told me that they will be by my side no matter what. i heard it beep and i walked back in the bathroom. i looked at the pregnancy test and my results were.......

Kaitlyn's pov
My results were....... Positive. I showed the girls and screamed "OMG IM GONNA BE A MOM!!!"
They hugged me but then i realized what will sam say?? Will he stay with me??? Or will he leave me???
I started crying thinking that i told the girls i have to tell sam.
Raven came up to me and said "its gonna be okay we will stay with you no matter what." I hugged her and grabbed my keys and left. I pull up to the o2l house and take a deep breathe before i go in. I walk in because i had a key and saw kian jc and ricky playing mario kart and sam and connor on their phones. I called sam and say can we talk privately? He nodded and we walked up the stairs and we went into the room. I closed the door behind us and sat down on the bed. After a few minutes of silence i finally spoke. "Sam u love me right?" "Of course." "And u will stay by my side no matter what right?" " yes baby why are you asking these questions?"
"Sam..... im pregnant." I looked at his face and he was shocked. "Sam say something" "but we used protection how are you pregnant?" "Maybe it ripped" "this can't be... oh my god." "Im guessing you don't want the baby... im gonna leave." I got up and left with no words. I looked back and sam just looked at me with anger. I don't even know why he's mad. I just walked to my car and started crying. I cried all the way home. I walked into my house and just ran to my bedroom and slammed the door the girls kept knocking and asking if im okay until marie said "guys lets go we will ask her when shes ready." With that they left. I just cried and cried and cried.
~ 2 days later ~
I stayed in my room for 2 days no leaving to eat or anything. Its been two days since i told sam i was pregnant. He hasn't texted or call or anything. I miss him. I was watching One tree hill when i got a text from Juanita. It said "sam's here should i send him up?" I texted back "yea" i hear a knock at the door its sam. I get up and open the door. He walks in and looks at me. I look at him and see sadness in his eyes. He spoke "Kaitlyn im so sorry. I really do want this baby. I guess i was just in shock and got really mad. Im sorry. You mean everything to me and this baby. I will be here with you every step of the way no matter what happens. " "i forgive you." We hugged and then i finally left my room i saw the girls and ran up to them and hug them. Im so glad sam's okay with having this baby.
Sam's pov
This is not okay.... i already have one child i cant take care of another one. Oh god. I don't know how to tell her she's gonna hate me again...

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys... so I'm sad to say this story is coming to an end.
Im sorry guys but maybe there will be a sequel 😏😏😏
Anyway i love you guys so much
Byeeeee
Stay beautiful..
Kiana