Chapter 18

Authors note/// Hey guys heres a new update😊 Love yall.
--------------------------------------------
Sam's pov
Im so in love with her. I cant believe she said yes. Im so excited. So now Raven, Krystal, Marie, and Juanita are taking kaitlyn to a bar to celebrate me and the guys are going to the same bar. A few minutes later we got there and it was an amazing time me and kaitlyn stayed at this booth while everyone went and got drinks. We started to kiss and it got heated. I pulled her into my lap and continued. I pull away and grab her hand. And asked if kian to give me his keys because me and kaitlyn are tired. He gave them to me and we left the bar. We got to the house and once i opened the door i pulled her upstairs
We got to my room opened the door we started kissing and i pulled her on top of me. You know what happened after that. 

The next day                                                                                                                                                                            Kaitlyn's pov

 we woke up and i instantly got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I felt someone pulling my hair back i looked back and it was sam. i walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth. i turned around and told sam "I'm sorry for waking you up babe." "It's okay baby." i went back in bed and laid down and thought why was i throwing up i didn't eat anything different yesterday then i thought oh my god i'm pregnant. I went to the living room and saw all the girls there awake with the boys sleeping. i whispered yelled " girls we need to go to the store then back to our house please." they saw the pleading in my eyes. "Okay i'll leave a note." Raven said. i nodded and grabbed my car keys. i waited until all the girls were in the car. i drove to the pharmacy by our house. i went inside and picked up a pregnancy test. i went to the cashier and she gave me a dirty look i said " You got a problem bitch?" she shook her head and told me my total i gave her the money and told her keep the change and ran out the store. i went back to the car and put the bag next to me. Marie asked what's that kate? i showed them and they gasped " You and sam did it?" "Yea" they all said at the same time " WE'RE GONNA BE AUNTS." i chuckle and start to drive to our house. We got there a few minutes later. i went into the bathroom read the directions and did as i was told. i walked out and left the test there because i have to wait until they give me the results. The girls told me that they will be by my side no matter what. i heard it beep and i walked back in the bathroom. i looked at the pregnancy test and my results were.......

-----------------------------------------------------

cliffhanger sorry for taking so long. IM ALMOST AT 1K READS OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. 

remember stay beautiful.

Kiana