Chapter 14

Kaitlyn's Pov
~One week later ~
Its been a week since ive seen the boys the call me and text me but I don't respond to any of them except Trevor and Connor. The girls have gotten me back to my old self I've realized that im better off without sam. Right now the girls and I are going to the mall. We have arrived to the mall.  The first store we go to is Hot Topic. We spent $100 on just band merch. We go to a couple different stores then go to Starbucks. As I was in line I noticed the guy behind me looked really familiar. "Matthew?!?" he looked at me and looked surprised "Kaitlyn?!" I hugged him and he picked me up "Its been so long." "i know how you been?" "Good I joined a group called magcon" that's cool. " "yea how about you?" "I'm okay hanging in there." "You wanna talk about it?" "Not right now maybe later." "Hear i'll give my phone number and we'll meet up at 8:00?" "Sure i'll like that." "Okay well i'll see you later." "Bye Matt." "Bye Kaitlyn."  I grabbed my drink and walked back to the girls as we were walking we saw Ricky, Kian, Jc, Sam, Connor, and Trevor. I elbowed the girls and pointed at where the boys were. All the girls looked excited because hello there dating them. They gave me an "Can we go?" look I gave them a nod and then the next thing I know there gone and with the boys hugging them. I smiled to see the girls happy. I walked into Hollister and started exploring around. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and looked guess who it was...... the one and only Sam pottorff. I scoffed and walked away. he called my name over and over then pulled my arm. "What Sam?" "Please Kaitlyn let me explain." "Explain what? Explain that you got drunk and cheated on me. I thought you loved me. But I guess I wasn't good enough for you." I said quietly. "Kaitlyn I'm sorry I-." "Just save it Sam you clearly don't want me since you cheated twice." "Kaitlyn its not like tha-." "Just leave me alone okay." after that I walked back to the girls. "Hey can we go back home." I said about to cry.  Ricky, Kian, and Jc came up to me. "Kaitlyn can you forgive us please we are so so sorry." "Guys you know what how about I give you guys one more chance." "YESS THANK YOU." they yelled and hugged me I hugged back and they finally let go. I looked at the girls and they gave their boyfriends a hug and we left I looked back and saw sam in tears walk up to the guys once I saw him I started tearing up the girl looked at me and hugged me we walked back to the car and I saw the time it was 7:30 I was really tired so I texted matt asking if we can reschedule our "Date" he said sure so after that I took a shower and laid down. I started having flashback of Sam and i's memoirs and I started crying. I fell asleep crying.

-------------------------------------------------------
sorry for short chapter but I'm back after a longgggg time I was really busy with school but now it summer so I will update more often. if you guys have any ideas you guys can dm me on twitter or text me on here. My twitter is kianasplat23. And guys THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR HITTING ALMOST 800 READS its honestly amazing how many people read my book I never thought it will end up to this many reads so thank you and yea.

Love you guys

Stay Beautiful,

Kiana